[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Deal of Revenge (request) — My Lion King Forum

Deal of Revenge (request)

Deal of Revenge (request)

Postby wolfishgirl » September 19th, 2012, 6:10 pm

This RP is about Chuki and Gale from the RP Dust in the Wind, and is the first installment of the series of Gale and Chuki's relationship. In this RP Gale and Chuki are have a fragile partnership of revenge. Chuki stays with Gale to help him track down the lions that mauled and killed his little brother when he was little. Gale just turned on Chuki, but Chuki is strangely loyal to Gale and decides to leave his revenge against his brother and sister alone for now, and help Gale pursue his. This is post-apocalyptic future RP.
Extra's in this are always welcome, but i have rules. Read what is happening before you post and make sure that it makes sense with what is going on in it. Use this to ask any questions about what is going on and what you want to do, but are not sure how to or if you should.
You MUST post at least once everyday. I would prefer it if you would post more than once a day and actually be very active, but if you don't post once a day and don't leave an excuse here, then i will kill you off.
If i have to PM you more than twice to get you to post, or break any other rules i just stated, i will take away a pride point. Also, if you want out of this RP, get out. Kill off your character or just make him/her leave.
Do not god mod other's characters, only I get that privilege. If you want to kill someone off, post it here first. Got it? good.

Characters:
Lions:
Chuki: male(main character) Wolfishgirl

Humans:
Gale: male(main character) Nicholas
Doctor: male (lesser character) Wolfishgirl
hunter: male(lesser character) Wolfishgirl

Others:
Zapla: male (lesser character) wolfishgirl (eagle)
Doctor: male (lesser character) wolfishgirl
Last edited by wolfishgirl on September 22nd, 2012, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Re: Deal of Revenge (request)

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 19th, 2012, 6:29 pm

Gale woke up the early morning after that same night, being almost too weak to move, and having a slight fever, and not noticing Chuki's presence yet.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby wolfishgirl » September 19th, 2012, 6:36 pm

Chuki stayed with Gale all night, waiting for him to get better, and to start a new deal with him... One of revenge...
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 19th, 2012, 6:56 pm

Seeing Chuki hovering above him, and not knowing that Chuki is still loyal to him, Gale panics as he tries to fight the lion off with his last ounces of energy he has left in his body. ''You wan't some more, is that enough for you, Kitty?!'' Gale said, trying his best to fight Chuki, while being too weak because of his injuries.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wolfishgirl » September 19th, 2012, 6:58 pm

Chuki backed off a few paces seeing that he was scaring Gale, and layed down. Waiting for him to get the hint that he wasn't about to attack.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 19th, 2012, 7:02 pm

Gale lost his balance, and fell down to the ground again. ''What are you waiting for Kitty? Why aren't you gonna kill me?! If the tables were turned, I would have finished you off whitout a hestitation.'' Gale said, as he holds his hands on his injuries while being in pain.
SlayerOfLight

Postby wolfishgirl » September 19th, 2012, 7:37 pm

Chuki turned his head and looked straight at Gale. He opened his mouth wide and yawned. Closing his eyes Chuki dozed off, though ready to fight if Gale decided to attack him, or another animal came among them.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 19th, 2012, 7:43 pm

''Oh well, I'll deal with you some other time, Kitty'' Gale said, as he searched into his pockets for something, while laying on his back. ''Darn, I left the flare-gun at the campsite. I have to get there right now before those idiot lions find me, or Kitty decides to finnish me off'' He said, and started crawling away slowly.
SlayerOfLight

Postby wolfishgirl » September 19th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Chuki opened his eyes and saw Gale crawling away. Sighing he lumbered to his feet and walked over to him. Crouching down a little he offered his shoulder to help Gale up. If he was going to be stupid enough to try and move right now, then he's not gonna stop him...
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 19th, 2012, 8:48 pm

''I have no idea why you're helping me now Kitty, but you're making a big mistake to let me go.'' Gale said, as he started walking away slowly to his campsite. ''I'm going to call other humans to take me away and heal my injuries, and then I'll be back and I will kill all of you'' He said, while he chuckled a bit evily and dissapeared in the bushes.
SlayerOfLight

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying