[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lion Quest — My Lion King Forum

Lion Quest

Re: Lion Quest

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 10th, 2012, 4:52 am

"Then look no further." Zuri smiled as she pointed to Vitani who was still suckling.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 10th, 2012, 4:55 am

Shujaa looked down at the tiny golden ball of fluff. "Mheetu said she was born of Scar and Zira, but she looks too pretty to have come from them," he said in awe.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 15th, 2012, 5:11 pm

"Yes, Simba refused to allow Zia to keep her." Nala added.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 15th, 2012, 5:37 pm

Shujaa smiled. "Well, he did the right thing. No cub should be raised by them," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 16th, 2012, 10:35 pm

Mheetu grinned. "Yeah, and now they're gone, once The great spirit Lional heals our lands we won't have to worry about them again, right Simba?" Mheetu asked his brother in law.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 16th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Simba smiled gently. "Of course not, Mheetu. Now, my big moment is to start getting Vitani and her coming siblings ready for the life of a royal," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 19th, 2012, 3:23 am

Later, that night when everyone was asleep, Mheetu had woken up and saw Shugo leaving the Jungle. After creeping past The others, Mheetu caught up to Him. "Hey Shugo wait up." Mheetu said. Shugo glared at him. "What do you want?" He asked. "Where are you going?" Mheetu asked. "Why do you care?" Shugo asked. "Well it's just I don't think my dad would like it if you left on your own." Mheetu said. "Why doeshe care, he's got you, and now he's gonnaa abandon me, just like my Parents." Shugo said. Mheetu jumped in front of him. "Shugo, You'll always be special to my dad. You've known him alot longer, I just met him. I was thinking maybe we could be brothers." Mheetu offered. Shugo was at first stunned, but smiled sheepishly. "I'd like that alot." He answered as they both headed back.

Mheetu and Shugo curled up close to Srabi and Shujja.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 19th, 2012, 3:28 am

The night passed with no incident. The next morning, Simba was the first one up. He went out and greeted the morning with a roar. After that, he looked out at a peaceful stretch of river.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 19th, 2012, 3:55 am

Mheetu and shugo were next up as they were practicing pouncing. Crouching low, they waited for the right moment. Then when Simba lowered his head, they playfully pounced on the king.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 19th, 2012, 4:29 am

Simba allowed the cubs to play with him until, finally, Sarafina arrived. "Mheetu, who is this?" she asked, referring to Shugo.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying