[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lion Quest — My Lion King Forum

Lion Quest

Re: Lion Quest

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 8th, 2012, 7:06 pm

"Soryy." Shugo grumbbled. "It's OK." Mheetu said as Shugo wskulked away.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 8th, 2012, 7:15 pm

Shujaa then smiled at Mheetu. "Shugo's a good kid, he just likes to get things started. Now, how about you? Are you ok, no permanent damage?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 9th, 2012, 12:27 am

Mheetu shook his head. " No, I'm OK." Mheetu said. Just then Nala called him. "Mheetu" His sister's voice said."Over here Nala." Mheetu said as Nala came out of the grove. "Mom was.."Nala's voive froze as she saw the male lion standing in front of her brother. Nala had a happy expression on her face as tears of joy flooded down her from her eyes. " Nala, what is it?" Mheetu asked as Nala dried her tears before turning to Mheetu. "Mheetu, this is our Father." Nala said as Mheetu's eyes widened before the young cub ran off again. "Mheetu!" Nala cried as she lost sight of her brother, but Mheetu didn't hear, didn't want to hear.

Later, Mheetu was crying alone in he same spot Simba had been in after Timon unintentionally called mufasa a mook.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 9th, 2012, 12:35 am

Shujaa had gone off after Mheetu, following his scent until he came to the spot where his son was. "Mheetu?" he began.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 9th, 2012, 2:17 am

Mheetu didn't turn around, but started talking. "Where were you, all this time. Where were you?" Mheetu asked wth a tone of hurt and abandonment, tears flowing down his face. He had heard the story before but wanted to hear it again from his father, only then could he be sure that it was the truth.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 9th, 2012, 2:28 am

Shujaa sighed and sat down. "Mheetu, I was just outside the Pridelands in a neighboring territory. Scar often sent his hyenas to make sure I stayed there," he explained.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 9th, 2012, 2:39 am

"But why did you leave me and mom and Nala, why couldn't you take us too?" Mheetu asked. " Or were we not worth the risk?" Mheetu asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 9th, 2012, 2:41 am

Shujaa gave a compassionate smile. "I begged Scar to let you, Nala and Mom come with me, but he wouldn't allow it. He said that all lionesses were to stay at Pride Rock, and that you stayed in case I ever returned and an example needed to be made," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 9th, 2012, 2:49 am

Mheetu turned around and looked him in the eye before running up to him and crying into Shujjaa's cchest. "I'm so sorry dad!" Mheetu cried. " Part of me thought you hated me and mom and Nala. that you left us intennitionally." Mheetu sobbed while rubbing his head up agaisnt his father's chest.

Meanwhile Shugo watched from a far before walking away.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 9th, 2012, 2:56 am

Shujaa held him with his paw. "There, there, Mheetu. I didn't hate you or Mom or Nala. I did it to save your lives. Now, let's go back. I want to see your mother and sister again. It seemed that Nala had a cub with her," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying