[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify] — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify]

[PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify]

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 29th, 2011, 7:48 am

Two brothers find their parents dead one day, and seek to find out the truth behind it, because what appeared as bad luck really was a planned operation by the lion underground.

Characters:

Delano (One of the 2 brothers) - DGFone
Muroki (The 2nd brother) - TheWhistlerify
Dakari (Their uncle) - TheWhistlerify
Laini (Their aunt) - TheWhistlerify
Kasi (Their cousin) - DGFone
Umeme (A lioness from their uncle and aunt's pride) - DGFone
Lina (Another lioness from that pride) - TheWhistlerify
Sanders (Bad guy) - DGFone

Spoiler: show

--------------

Muroki was by the waterhole with his brother. It was early morning, and the two were out on a walk together. They lived in a den with their mother and father not too far from the waterhole and without a pride. Muroki never had a problem with that though, he was satisfied with the quiet and simple life he had. He and his brother Delano were best pals, so he never really needed interaction with other lions or lionesses his age, not that he didn't want it though.

They had an aunt an uncle living in about a few hours of a walk from where the two brothers lived. Their aunt and uncle had a son named Kasi, who was around their age. Their relatives came to visit them every once in a while, but neither Muroki or Delano have been to their uncle and aunt's pride nor met any of the pride members before.

Muroki, after satiating his thirst, looking at his brother with a smile, "So, what do you want to do today?" mostly they hanged around each other but sometimes Delano preferred to spend the day or at least part of it on his own. Muroki never had a problem with that though, for he also needed some alone time every once in a while.
Last edited by TheWhistlerify on May 14th, 2015, 6:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Re: [PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify]

Postby DGFone » July 29th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Delano thought for a while. "I dunno. I guess I'll climb that hill over there..." he said, referring to the large hill they lived next to. "Want to come?" Climbing the hill took an entire day, but it offered a good view, and Delano will have plenty of time to just think about things.

He got up and turned towards the hill. "It'll be dark when we come back, though," he added, "but I'm going to go either way."
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 29th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Muroki was quiet for a few moments, "I've never been there before... okay, I'm in." maybe he's brother has, but he didn't know. After a few moments he thought of something, "Uh, shouldn't we let mom and dad know we will be gone for until nightfall?" however he soon decided that it wasn't necessary. He and his brother had already been out for long periods of time before and nothing bad ever happened to them. "Lead the way."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » July 29th, 2011, 6:37 pm

Delano shook his head. "Nah, they're used to it. They won't mind." He said. He started walking, leading the way for the two of them. Together, the two of them walked in silence, with Delano thinking. "You know..." he said after a while, "sometime soon we will have to leave and live alone." He said. "Any plans on how?"
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 29th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Muroki looked at his brother as he asked his question, "Oh, you mean finding an actual pride and... and a mate?" he remembered their father bringing the subject up a few time. He could never begin to imagine himself even talking to a lioness. "I don't know, no idea to be honest." maybe they could ask their parents what they did when they decided to leave their former prides.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » July 29th, 2011, 6:57 pm

Delano laughed a little. He understood how his brother felt, becasue frankly, he felt the same. "I also have no idea!" He said, chuckling. "That's funny..."

The two of them continued to climb up the hill. The day passed as they walked. Delano looked down at the ground below and saw some small forms of lions walking. "Hey, look," he said, pointing, "More lions!" Not living in a pride, they never had to deal with hostile rouges, as there was no king to challenge. Also as an added benefit of living within an enlarged pride nation was that all lions who wandered the land were not hostile, as they were all part of the same large group. "It's not common that lions come down here," Delano said.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 29th, 2011, 7:05 pm

Muroki looked at the group of lions, not sure what to do exactly, "Considering that this is the first time I see lions that are not our cousin Kasi or his parents, I agree." he doubted they should approach the group, because even if they were not part of a pride the rogues might not believe that. "Okay, we both agree it's not common, and I believe you'll agree that just walking up to them is not wise." he remembered their parents telling them more than once that not everybody could be trusted, unless they were close friends of them or of their relatives.

(( Are those Sanders and his helpers? ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » July 29th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Delano shrugged and continued up the hill. "Well, they can't bother us from down there." He said. "Besides, it looks like they are just passing through." As he walked, the wind grew stronger, a pleasant change to the usually warm area where they lived.

Delano looked around again. "You know, it's quite a view from up here." He said. "Can't believe we've never been up here before."

((want me to surprise you, or just tell you? Although you might be able to guess from this))
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 29th, 2011, 7:17 pm

Muroki nodded as his brother agreed not to approach the strangers. He smiled as he felt the wind blow through his mane. "True." His brother and he were very curious as cubs, but the hill itself didn't look very interesting at all. The idea of the view from being on the hill however was more than simply interesting. "This view really is amazing. I can't believe I never thought of going up here myself."

(( Don't say anything. ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » July 29th, 2011, 7:20 pm

Delano laughed. "Yeah. Kinda stupid of us not to come here sooner, don't you think?" He looked up the hill and saw that they were close to the top of the summit. "I'll race you to the top!" He challenged, crouching down in preparation of a sprint.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying