[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » July 3rd, 2015, 4:19 am

(Not like that. Ugh.....I wish I could make you understand. You really have a lot to learn. What I mean is that for one thing, the entire point of being married is to share your life, your love and your feelings. And one of the big ones is.....that. If you get married and never ever want to....you know, then there is zero point in being married. Marriage is from being attractive to each other. Being attracted to someone is wanting to......that. If you aren't attracted to someone, you would literally NEVER get married to them. So really, Chaltuu and Shujaa would have never agreed to getting married in the first place. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. And trust me, this feels incredibly awkward and weird to talk about with you, but I really need you to understand how love actually works. Please don't be mad at me for this ! T-T. )

Alitash: Because I'm an idiot!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » July 3rd, 2015, 4:35 am

[I'm not arguing with you anymore. I disagree, but I'm done squabbling about this. My opinion won't be changed.]

"Argh! Alitash, do I need to tell you more than six times to stop complaining? Shujaa loves you, and if you love her back, you won't run away and try to devastate her," Kapuki said, trying to calm down.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » July 3rd, 2015, 4:38 am

(Okay, but why are you so against Chaltuu and Shujaa doing what mates do? This isn't canon to your story or anything, im sure. So why? Again, not trying to be mean. I just want a legitimate answer for this.)

Alitash: .....Okay...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 3rd, 2015, 4:41 am

[I'm not against it. In my canon story Chaltuu is aromantic asexual, but because I wanted to make an exception she's a heteroromantic asexual, and Shujaa is a homoromantic asexual. Meaning they want to be in relationships, but they aren't interested in intimacy. Yes, that exists.]

"If you swear on Shujaa's life and happiness that you won't run away, I'll let you back up," Kapuki said, her voice strict.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 3rd, 2015, 3:06 pm

Alitash: .........Okay.......I swear on her life.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 3rd, 2015, 6:53 pm

"And her happiness," Kapuki snapped. "Because I am faster than you, Alitash, so if you try to run away I swear, bad things will happen."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 3rd, 2015, 8:11 pm

Alitash: .......I understand. ......Kapuki.......can you be honest? ..........Do you think I deserve her?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 3rd, 2015, 8:13 pm

"...Shujaa is a very shy girl. It's very hard for someone to earn her trust. She hardly trusts Chaltuu, and Chaltuu is her sister. If she likes you, then I think you deserve her," Kapuki said. "But I'm sick to death of your crying and tantrums. You're not a child anymore."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 3rd, 2015, 8:15 pm

Alitash: ........I know.......I need to suck it up......for her. .......But.......what if I need to.......you know...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 4th, 2015, 4:26 am

"You don't need to. It's not a life necessity," Kapuki retorted. "So promise it on Shujaa's life and happiness that you won't try to run away if I let you up."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying