[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private w/ Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private w/ Adofo

Re: Private w/ Adofo

Postby Iri » April 27th, 2015, 12:16 am

"It's incredibly amusing how you blatantly state that I have no reason to trust you and yet you proceed to plead for me to trust you," Chaltuu retorted sharply, glaring at the poacher a few yards away from her. If there was one thing Chaltuu couldn't tolerate, it was a hypocrite. Maybe he wasn't being a hypocrite, maybe he was, but she still didn't like him nevertheless. In her perspective, he was treating her like a helpless cub... And who was to say she could easily get an infection and die, anyway? What was he, some kind of know-it-all medic? She unsheathed her long, hooked claws just in case he tried to approach her and help her anyway despite her objections. Her long tail lashed as she scrutinized him critically with her vibrant green eyes.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » April 27th, 2015, 4:30 am

Adofo: I just want to help.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » April 27th, 2015, 8:44 pm

"Well, I don't need or want your help," Chaltuu responded brusquely. "If I wanted your help I would have asked." She eyed Adofo warily, ready to lash out at him in case he tried to assist her or tend to her injuries anyways. Why was he insisting on helping her in the first place? Admittedly, she was being rather nasty and rude to him, but she was terse and disrespectful to about everyone she came across in her travels. She could just imagine the bipedal animal in front of her, persistent on helping her- and she bristled slightly at the thought. She absolutely despised it when she needed to rely on others, which was one of the many reasons why she was so standoffish and reserved, not to mention moody, spiteful, and ill-tempered.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 28th, 2015, 3:12 am

Adofo turned away to lean against a smooth rock
Adofo: Okay. I'm sorry. I won't bug you anymore.
Adofo began messing with necklace with his birth mothers tooth on it. He licked his thumb and rubbed it against the tooth to try to clean off the gunk from the river off of it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » May 1st, 2015, 9:11 pm

Chaltuu watched Adofo scratch at something small and white dangling on a string around his neck. She couldn't suppress her curiosity, as much as she wanted to ignore him and move on. "If I might ask, what is that?" she inquired gruffly, rasping her tongue over her forepaw. What strange paws he had, she thought. From the distance between them, he looked almost furless except for a patch of hair on his head. Despite her having to rescue her younger sister from a poacher trap before, she had never actually seen one of Adofo's kind, at least not close up. She had only spotted one of the bipedal creatures from a distance before it had run off to presumably gather more of its type.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » May 1st, 2015, 9:49 pm

Adofo: THis? ....It's a tooth from my birth mother. I took something from each of my birth parents a while back. I kept my mom's tooth and I made a weapon from something of my father. .....Would you....like to see it? I won't try anything. I swear.
He said looking as innocent as he could
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » May 2nd, 2015, 2:55 am

"No," growled the mahogany-coloured female. "I still don't trust you, whatever you say or promise." She saw the innocent expression on Adofo's face and her prominently angular and lengthy features twisted into a more aggressive, intense scowl as her claws unsheathed and she kneaded at the soft soil beneath her. She never had trusted or been able to tolerate those sickeningly sweet and irreproachable countenances. Why would she want to see a weapon anyways? Just because she had been curious about some tooth didn't mean that she wanted to look at some blade or dagger... But she glared at him as she awaited his response, her tail lashing from side to side as if preparing to spring into battle. Granted, she wasn't, but just to be sure...
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » May 2nd, 2015, 3:02 am

Adofo: Okay. I get it. No worries.
He laid back on the rock and looked up to the sky. He was wondering what his pride was doing. They were probably all worried and looking everywhere for him. He was only worried that someone would get hurt looking for him
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » May 2nd, 2015, 5:35 pm

The russet lioness let out a snort as she shifted around a little and pondered about her now deceased acquaintance, Dhakiya. She didn't know any of the major details, except that the greyish female had been murdered in a boundary skirmish. Such a trivial and pointless reason to be killed, Chaltuu thought, over a border. She remembered when she had reluctantly returned to her father's territory, and the news of Dhakiya's passing had been abruptly broken to her. She grimaced slightly as she recalled her reaction, a snarl with a quiet vow to find Dhakiya's killer and destroy them... She had wanted vengeance, and the mahogany-furred feline had to admit she still did, to an extent... After all, Dhakiya had been the only one that so much as acknowledged Chaltuu's existence without sneering or making derisive jibes about it, and she was gone. Chaltuu felt her bright green eyes mist up a little, and she quickly rubbed them with her paw. Forcing herself to try to stop thinking about Dhakiya's death would not help her, she realized after a moment.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » May 2nd, 2015, 5:48 pm

Adofo looked over at the lioness and saw that she was obviously trying not to cry
Adofo: Hey.....are you alright?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying