[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify] — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify]

Re: [PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify]

Postby DGFone » April 20th, 2014, 7:30 am

Umeme smiled at Muroki. "Alright, just wait right here, I'll be back in just a moment." Making sure that he did not actually follow her, she went inside the den, and saw Hatari quietly crying in the corner of the den. She didn't know if it was because of grief or fear, but she suspected that it was a combination of both.

"...Hatari... We're going home now..." If the lion was paying any attention to her, he didn't react in any way to signal that he heard. Umeme just hoped that he did. "I just want you to know that... that I know that Muroki really frightened you today. But this can still work... We just need some time." Still with no reaction from Hatari, Umeme sighed and left the den. She stopped at the entrance "I'll see you soon."

She walked back to Muroki, who did remain where she had left him, and he joined her by her side when she motioned to him that it was time to go home. As they made the long trek back, Umeme didn't really know what to think of the whole ordeal. Muroki did not kill Hatari as she had feared he might, but he did go completely insane with rage, and in many ways, that was a lot worse than she had imagined what could happen.

And yet, it also looked like things just might turn out alright in the end. She just didn't know.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 20th, 2014, 8:16 am

Hatari, who was crying in a corner of his little den, was naturally quite surprised when Umeme came back. He could see in the corner of his eye that Muroki wasn't with her, something which was both a relief and a disappointment at the same time. It was also unexpected, to say the least, to hear her say that this whole thing might work out in the end. He was going to give them all the time in the world if that would be necessary, and as much as he hoped for the best, he wasn't too optimistic with the odds.

Muroki smiled when Umeme returned to his side, nuzzling her affectionately upon arrival. Together, the two of them began to make their way home. "Thank you, bythe way..." he said, nuzzling her again as they walked. "I'm really glad I have you..." It was moments like these, when he felt her immense support, that made him realize just how lucky he was to be with her. He doubted he would have been able to cope with all of this if it weren't for her.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby DGFone » April 20th, 2014, 8:52 am

Umeme smiled brightly. Already, Muroki was coming back to normal. "Hey, where would you be without me?" She teased, "Besides, I like having you around too, you know!" Even though with this very simple conversation, both their moods improved considerably, they walked the remaining way in silence, but it was an uncomfortable one. Rather, it was the two of them simply enjoying the knowledge that the other was right there next to them.

When they got back, some the kill Umeme made yesterday was still somehow there, and Umeme right away began to feel hunger, most likely at all the energy she used up in the morning running after Muroki. "Feeling hungry? I am." She sat down and began to eat.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 20th, 2014, 9:36 am

Muroki didn't mind spending the rest of the way back to their den in complete silence. Her presence was more than enough for him, there was no need for her to talk. When they arrived back in their little cave he saw the zebra Umeme had caught yesterday was still there. The sight of it reminded him of just how hungry he was, since he hasn't eaten anything in quite some time now. "So am I..." he said, hungrilly lickng his lips before sitting down next to Umeme and joining her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hatari meanwhile remained in his den, doing his best to calm himself down. He couldn't stop all sorts of bad possible outcomes from coming to his mind, regardless of his efforts to remain positive. Since he was a little more focused now, he was able to soon hear somebody approaching his den. Immediately removing all signs of distress from his expression, the lion stood up and walked outside. It was Sanders, accompanied by the same 2 lions from yesterday. Why couldn't he have come on his own for crying out loud? Hatari somehow managed to keep a straight face.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » April 20th, 2014, 9:54 am

Sanders grinned triumphantly when he saw Hatari emerge from his den. He had found out some great news, and couldn't wait to deliver them. "So, still here? I have some information for you. Remember how I told you that I didn't want you to just take care of the king and Delano? Well, I found out the rest."

He smiled rather wickedly as he prepared to tell Hatari everything he had learned. "First of all, Kato, the king's son, is going to be down at the border gorge sometime soon. Currently, that is looking to be at around a week's time." He saw Hatari nod in understanding before continuing. "Now, about Delano. He really does annoy me, especially because from what I understand, he didn't even grow up here. I want you to pay real close attention: It appears to be that his parents are dead, from our own involvement by the looks of it, which does explain why he is such a headache. However, he does have living family here. The ones you will find the easiest are his cousin and aunt and uncle." He quickly gave a description of Kasi, Dakari, and Laini, as well as where they live.

"Now here is the interesting part. Delano also has a brother. Whether you get Delano's cousin or not is up to you, but you will get his brother, because I am told that he is Delano's only closest living relative now. He also seemed to have shown up here with Delano. I am told that his name is... Muroki."

Sanders thought he saw Hatari's expression change upon this revelation, but when he looked again, Hatari again looked stern and was listening. "I want you to deal with all of them on the same day. Act at different times, and they will have time to prepare or connect the dots. Find out where they all are, and where they all will be when I will give you the go ahead to kill them." Sanders nodded to himself, confident that he gave all the information he wanted to give to Hatari. "This will be the last time I am going to have you such a job. Do NOT fail me."
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 20th, 2014, 10:25 am

Once again Hatari had to resist the almost irresistable uge to force Sanders down to the ground and go for his throat. He just couldn't stand the triumphant look on Sanders face as if he had already won, because he most certainly hasn't. The only reason he needed information from Sanders was so that he could pretend to come up with a plan, not because he had any intention of actually carrying out Sanders's orders. Presenting a solid plan to the former leader of the underworld would also help lure him into the trap.

Not that Hatari had thought of one. Yet. He continued listening to what Sanders told him with caution, knowing that every detail could be useful to him. However he was quite unprepared, to say the least, for the last piece of information Sanders had for him. That piece of information just happened to be the fact that Muroki was Delano'e brother. Hatari, a shocked expression briefly appearing on his face, almost ended up attacking Sanders right then and there. But, since doing that would have gotten him killed, he remained put.

"You better be there." he said with a blank expression, referring to how he was going to need help from Sanders and his body guards as well as to how Sanders wanted to be there to see the ones he wanted dead die. With that said he walked back into his little den, only allowng himself to enter a nervous fit after he was 100% sure that Sanders was gone. There was no doubt that he had to think of something fast and that the decision to not tell Umeme and Muroki had been a foolish one, regardless of his good intention to keep them out of harm's way.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » April 20th, 2014, 10:41 am

The next morning, Umeme woke up, and this time, Muroki was there next to her. She smiled in her sleep, glad to know that he didn't decide to run off somewhere again this time. However, as her mind wandered, she couldn't help but get a strange feeling like something was wrong. It could have been the leftover tension from yesterday messing with her sleep, but she didn't think it was.

"Muroki?" She muttered quietly, "I was just thinking... what if we were to stop by Hatari today again? Only if you feel like it of course, but I am feeling that it might help." Not to mention that if Muroki can keep his feelings in check, Hatari would most likely not mind knowing that he wasn't simply abandoned and forgotten.

There was another reason: Umeme wanted to see how Lina was doing, but she didn't think it would be a good idea to do that while Muroki could be doing who knows what to Hatari if she wasn't around. Umeme only hoped that Delano was able to keep Lina happy in the meantime as well.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 20th, 2014, 11:10 am

Muroki, deep in his slumber, muttered something incomprehensible as Umeme quietly said his name, trying to wake him up. She then proceeded to gently nudge him with her nose, causing him to purr and put his foreleg around her. After a roll of her eyes and a slightly stronger nudge, he finally opened his eyes. "Eh... what?..." he asked ith a yawn, covering his mouth with a paw as he did. "What's wrong?" he asked, hoping that nothing was amiss. Listening to what she had to say, he soon realized what was on her mind.

Since he was much calmer now after spending the rest of the previous day with her, he felt quite confident that he would be able to talk to Hatari again. He knew he wouldn't end up going into such a fury again, especially now with Umeme there next to him. "Okay." he said confidently, giving her a loving nuzzle before rising to his paws. "Do you think he's alright after yesterday?" he asked somewhat worriedly as the two of them left their den, hoping that he didn't end up huring him yesterday.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » April 20th, 2014, 11:26 am

Umeme shrugged as she left the den with Muroki. "Well, there's only one way to find out, is there?" she asked, grinning. "Although with all fairness, you did frighten both of us quite a lot yesterday." She quickly placed a paw over Muroki's mouth before he can say anything. "You don't need to apologize. It was unexpected, that's all. Besides, now you got me to watch over you."

She gave him a sly wink. "Although I do recall you worrying about having to take care of me. Looks like the reverse is true. Now come on." The two of them began to walk, but they were not in a hurry. Umeme liked it much better compared to having to run as fast as she could like yesterday. "Although in all seriousness, I think you will need to tell Hatari the first thing you do when we get there is that you are not going to bite his head off. Hopefully, he will understand as well."

They reached the now all too familiar waterhole, but as expected, Hatari was not in sight. But that didn't mean that he wasn't in the area. Deciding that it would be rude to just burst into his den, Umeme and Muroki stopped by the waterhole. "Hatari? it's us! Are you in there?" Umeme made sure that she sounded friendly, just in case Hatari had already seen them and was doubting their intentions.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 20th, 2014, 5:43 pm

Muroki offered Umeme that trademark smile of his when she mentioned that she was actually the one taking care of him instead of the other way around. "And I thank you for that." he gave her a loving nuzzle. "When the time comes I'll be sure to return the favor." after returning the gesture with a wink of his own he fell silent, realizing they were getting closer and closer to Hatari's den. "I have no intention of biting his head off. Don't worry." he said, chuckling. The fact that he seemed to be able to joke about the matter now seemed to make his mate a little more optimistic.

At first Hatari was surprised that Muroki and Umeme came back so quickly, but he knew that it was a good thing considering what he had to tell them.He stepped ouside, and was about to spill the beans before a paniced expression appeared on his face. "Wait, you can't be here!" he exclaimed, looking quite frightened to say the least. "You have to go!"

"Relax,Hatari." said Muroki calmly, even managing to smile reassuringly at the worried lion in front of him. "I just want to talk to you. I'm not here to hurt you, I calmed down since yesterday..." He was about to apologize for his outburst when Hatari cut him short.

"Out of the question!" said Hatari as he approached the two of them, still looking as if he'd seen a ghost. After all, he couldn't afford to take the risk of Sanders showing up all of a sudden. Sanders had somehow managed to discover Muroki's name; there was no telling whether he'd discovered what Muroki looked like too. "We can't talk here!" Arriving in front of them, he began to nudge them in the direction they'd come from, eventually 'herding' the two of them away from the area. Despite the confusion of the two, he kept going until he was sure that the three of them were far enough from his den. He then stopped, letting out a sigh of relief.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying