Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Re: Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Postby FlipMode » November 2nd, 2015, 3:11 pm

I love the pins and collector packs. I don't really trade them, I just give my spare ones to others because a lot of the time they are collecting them with / for their children but they are fun :]
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tsuki » November 10th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Awww that's sweet of you! Yeh I only traded the ones I wasn't that fussed about with kids or cast members. But it was still good fun! :dreamy:.

Finally got my stuff back from my partner from our Holiday (He had to pack my stuff you see while I was in hospital and he took a lot of the gifts with him)
Attachments
IMG_1583.JPG
Cheshire Shoe Christmas Ornament
IMG_1582.JPG
Chibi sleeping Cheshire Puss keyring
IMG_1581.JPG
Cheshire Socks (I'm sensing a theme here)
IMG_1580.JPG
Cheshire Tee :) (Excuse my ugly mug)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby MooLion » November 12th, 2015, 6:14 pm

Pfft, no ugly mug to be seen!

Cool items! Yaay for Cheshire Cat merch! :D

I recently got the Simba ankle socks from Primark and the 'Make Mine Music' and 'Fun And Fancy Free' DVDs.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby HasiraKali » November 13th, 2015, 1:25 am

Do Disney cruises count? Because that's the last Disney thing I purchased.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Tsuki » November 13th, 2015, 3:21 pm

Moo-Ohh I saw those socks! But I have too many socks atm :chuckle:. And I've never seen Fun and Fancy Free. May have to research that one.

Hasira-It certainly does counrt! Have to say I'm rather envious :P.
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » November 21st, 2015, 1:41 pm

I went to Disney Store and Primark on Wednesday and bought a few things. I mainly went there to buy the Adult Simba plush toy and the Simba socks, but both were out of stock. :dissatisfied: Anyway, some of these are supposed to be wrapped to open on Christmas, but I still didn't do that. :lol:

On the picture, there is: Christmas 2015 Minnie, Arlo soft toy, The Good Dinosaur plastic bag (These are from Disney Store) and the Frozen Christmas lights (from Primark). From this last store, I'm missing on the picture the Olaf pajamas, which are already wrapped, and the Frozen holiday cards set. :chuckle:
Attachments
IMG_20151120_212111.jpg
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Tsuki » December 1st, 2015, 7:06 pm

OMG that Arlo is so cute!! And the bag is gorgeous :3. I may have to invest in those Frozen Lights too :evil:.

Ok so I've been a bit naughty.....

Couldn't resist this ornament <33

These were LE pins but they can also be tree decorations. Mines the Minnie one and my Fiance has the Mickey one :3

Oh yeh I also got this card with my purchases too

And I was up at the crack of dawn to get this LE Pin

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/christmas- ... 2/1000213/
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby Marizzle » December 1st, 2015, 8:00 pm

I recently got a cinema poster of The Good Dinosaur and a special premiere card. From Disney Store, I got a Christmas mug and 2015 Christmas Mickey. :D
I'll update with photos, later.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SimbaPrescott » December 2nd, 2015, 12:53 am

Got the Oswald animation mug! Although the Simba one is going upstairs with the rest of my LK collection, I'm gonna use the rabbit mug :P
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Tsuki » December 13th, 2015, 10:25 pm

Cool stuff guys! I saw the Oswald mug in my local store. It looks great! And I'm envious of the Good Dino Poster. I popped into my Cinema to see if they had any posters and they had none :/. Rude!

Anyway! I forgot I bought this in Florida: (Yes I count it as Disney so neh)

I also got these for my tree along with the Frozen Lights from Primark

[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

PreviousNext

Return to The Den