Ask Mufasa

Re: Ask Mufasa

Postby EdtheHyena » December 31st, 2013, 4:38 am

[quote="juhouh"]No. That name would suit better for bunnies, not for the big lions like me

[/quote]

A little off topic, but I just figured I'd say that I think people call you that cause they see you as a "gentle giant", not to make you seem like a bunny...it's meant to be affectionate and not demeaning.

As for me, though? I think you're Satan in an ugly suit.
Last edited by EdtheHyena on May 2nd, 2014, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 31st, 2013, 4:17 pm

[quote="OneFamilyScar"]Do you regret trusting your own brother who killed you and tried to kill your son?[/quote]

Yes, now that I'm dead, I do.

Why do you sound like Darth Vader?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby juhouh » January 1st, 2014, 12:19 pm

[quote="EdtheHyena"][quote="juhouh"]No. That name would suit better for bunnies, not for the big lions like me

[/quote]

A little off topic, but I just figured I'd say that I think people call you that cause they see you as a "gentle giant", not to make you seem like a bunny...it's meant to be affectionate and not demeaning.[/quote]
Are you [censored] serious?? This is a game... It was obviously sarcasm and you don't have to be so serious with this...

[quote="Nicholas"]
Why do you sound like Darth Vader?
[/quote]Because I'm him as a lion :-o

Did you ever eat rocks?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby AnnaM » January 4th, 2014, 1:33 am

Well I certainly bit the dust. I don't know that I ate hard rocks.

Weren't you hypocritical when you told Scar not to turn his back on you, then got provoked when he said the same thing back?
AnnaM
I am the flea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

in Scar's goatee!

Pride Points: 4

Postby Bloodspill » January 5th, 2014, 4:16 pm

No, because no one can turn his back on me and no means no. It's called questioning king's authority.

Have you ever fought with your brother?
Life's not fair, is it?

Pride Points: 1

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 8th, 2014, 9:06 am

[quote="Bloodspill"]Have you ever fought with your brother?[/quote]
Twice, when we were children. But nothing too serious, common stuff.

What was the situation that got you most scared?
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby juhouh » February 4th, 2014, 11:59 am

That moment before I died

What made you so strong?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby ScarLoyal » April 7th, 2014, 1:48 pm

My father's great genes of course! :lol:

Have you ever wanted a daughter?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 10th, 2014, 12:29 pm

Meh I'm happy with just a son.

Can I call you Mustafa?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 10th, 2014, 1:07 pm

Maybe...
__

If Simba was a girl, would you be happy anyway?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction