Ask Scar

Re: Ask Scar

Postby Gemini » June 24th, 2014, 12:28 pm

Who, Simba? Please. Don't even patronize me about that pathetic little prattler. :ugh: After all, he always had his perfect father there with him, so why should he ever need me?

Scar, why'd you tell Simba who really killed Mufasa? You realize you didn't have to do that, right? ... Right? :s
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby juhouh » June 24th, 2014, 12:37 pm

I wanted to let him know because it didn't matter anymore. Just for fun. I'd have never expected that he could jump from there with such a power

Why didn't you just leave the Pridelands and invade an another pride which didn't have such a powerful leader?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 27th, 2014, 8:15 pm

Because I wanted my brother dead. If I killed my brother, then I could also be King,

What was your relationship with Nuka?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Gemini » June 28th, 2014, 12:02 am

Oh, Nuka. Such a poor, pathetic child. Don't get me wrong - I do love him, or at least as much as anyone could love such a sad little whelp... but honestly, I'm almost embarrassed that that was the best Zira could do. Nala would have been a much better choice. :jealous:

Why did you choose to be called Scar? :3 I personally wouldn't want to be named after a mark on my face - was it something that just stuck or was there some other reason behind it?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 28th, 2014, 12:06 am

Because Scar sounds a lot better than Taka.

Did you ever know Kovu?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AbbeyRoad2014 » July 22nd, 2014, 7:07 am

Did you ever truly love your brother?
AbbeyRoad2014

Pride Points: 1

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 22nd, 2014, 4:30 pm

Maybe at a small, young age I did, but I don't ever recall telling him that I loved him.

Did you ever love Zira?
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby AbbeyRoad2014 » July 22nd, 2014, 7:07 pm

...yes.

Did your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?
AbbeyRoad2014

Pride Points: 1

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 22nd, 2014, 7:46 pm

Yes.

Did you ever know Kovu?
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby Todd23 » September 12th, 2014, 8:45 pm

Barely. He was a cub when I died.

If you only thought being a king was about just having power, and didn't even know about any of the responsibilities behind it, why did you even bother going to such extremes to become king?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction