Ask Simba

Re: Ask Simba

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » September 14th, 2014, 10:59 pm

Once or twice.

Does Zazu still annoy you sometimes?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 14th, 2014, 11:08 pm

Yes. ALOT!

Why do you believe all that circle of life crap? Is that something like your religion or what?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SimbasGuard » September 15th, 2014, 1:27 am

It's more of a way to keep your day to day life from becoming to hectic, and keep any animal form becoming self-absorbed

Does Sora ever stop by to say hi these days?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Todd23 » September 15th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Yeah, he does.

Is it true that Zazu is secretly lower on the food chain than the rest of the species and even THE HYENAS?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » September 15th, 2014, 9:32 pm

Pretty much, but I wouldn't want to tell him that. He's in a bad mood since I gave his rights over to the monkeys.

What do you love about Nala most?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Todd23 » September 16th, 2014, 12:07 am

How she's able to pull me in line when I need it most.

Why did you give Zazu's rights to the monkeys anyway? And does Mufasa approve? I can't imagine he would...
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » September 16th, 2014, 1:23 am

Because that way I always know where he is when he isn't on duty. My father has yet to say anything about it. I doubt he has a problem with it, being that he had me use Zazu as a pouncing target when I was a cub.

Who is your favorite S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent ( From any Medium).
Last edited by SimbasGuard on October 4th, 2014, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

SimbasGuard

Postby Todd23 » September 16th, 2014, 4:43 am

Does Rocket Raccoon count? Then him. It's nice to see a fellow animal be part of a big superhero team.

I'm going to ask the same question I asked Zazu-Would you say that Scar was a manchild when he was alive and do you think that, besides killing your father, led to his downfall as he was too immature to really rule a kingdom?
Todd23

Postby SimbasGuard » September 16th, 2014, 5:55 am

I wouldn't call him a man-child, Scar was a bad King, due to the fact that that he was self-centered. Scar's concern as king was to do whatever he wanted to make himself happy, rather than see to the needs of The Pride Lands and The Pride.

Did you give Vitani a special title or rank in The Pride when The Outsiders joined The Pridelanders?
Last edited by SimbasGuard on April 9th, 2016, 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

SimbasGuard

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 16th, 2014, 1:51 pm

No, because I owe her NOTHING.

I've heared you cheated on Nala and got into a romantic relationship with Kovu. Why would you do such a horrible thing?
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction