Ask Simba

Re: Ask Simba

Postby SimbasGuard » September 16th, 2014, 8:14 pm

That is a lie. I would never be unfaithful to Nala.

If you were to go on vacation where would you go?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 16th, 2014, 8:30 pm

Moscow. I'd love to meet Putin.

Your daddy's ghost told me that he is very disappointed at you, and he regrets the day you were born. What do you think about that?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SimbasGuard » September 16th, 2014, 11:09 pm

You were obviously talking to Scar's Ghost. Scar is my Uncle, Mufasa is my Daddy.

If you were to buy a video game console, which one would it be?

SimbasGuard

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 16th, 2014, 11:16 pm

Well, I already own a playstation 3 and I learned how to succesfully play it though. So I'll stick with the PS3.

What would you do if some human would record you on a camera while you're taking a dump?
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SimbasGuard » September 17th, 2014, 2:07 am

Disney would never allow anyone to take unflattering footage of me.

What did you get for Nala on your most recent anniversary?

SimbasGuard

Postby Todd23 » November 4th, 2014, 5:17 pm

A flower, like last year. We live in the wild, there's not much to get.

Is it true your considering firing Zazu and having a rule where all the animals can "babysit" him and do whatever they want with him, like how he's now the slave of the monkeys?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Elton John » November 4th, 2014, 10:41 pm

[quote="Todd23"]A flower, like last year. We live in the wild, there's not much to get.

Is it true your considering firing Zazu and having a rule where all the animals can "babysit" him and do whatever they want with him, like how he's now the slave of the monkeys?[/quote]

No way, i'd never admit it but I like zazu. The teasing was just for fun! Plus, he's extremely loyal, and that's something you don't see everyday.

Are you BFF's with Rajah?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » November 5th, 2014, 2:26 am

I have met Rajah at the House of Mouse a few times, he is a pleasant enough Tiger, but we are not BFF's.

Where in The Pride Lands is your favorite place to take Nala on a date?

SimbasGuard

Postby Todd23 » November 5th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Where we went on our first date

Wait, if you like Zazu, then do you know what the monkeys are actually doing to him (i.e. pretending he's an action figure or cradling him in their arms like a baby)? And do you improve?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » November 6th, 2014, 6:03 am

I only allow the monkeys to mildly humiliate Zazu, they have been instructed to not hurt him, and I always look in on them when I am making my rounds. That way they never know when I am going to show up and that in turn ensures that they don't push the boundaries of what I allow them to get away with.

Do you and Kovu patrol The Pride Lands together, take turns patrolling them, or do each of you patrol a different section of The Pride Lands at the same time?

SimbasGuard

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction