Things you SHOULDN'T say to Scar.

Re: Things you SHOULDN'T say to Scar.

Postby Todd23 » May 22nd, 2014, 4:08 pm

Want to read some fanfiction where you turn into a good guy and see the error of your ways?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby nalasimba83 » May 26th, 2014, 1:58 am

Your so ugly that your mother left you and gave the crown to Mufasa instead (Please forgive me Scar, I think your quote |-|0t)

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 26th, 2014, 6:10 pm

You want to know why life's unfair for you? Because you were a jerk during the whole movie.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby nalasimba83 » May 26th, 2014, 10:07 pm

LOL, I was laughing my @$$ off when the hyenas totally ditched you!

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Todd23 » June 13th, 2014, 12:20 pm

You are by far the strangest looking lion I've ever seen. And, guess what? You were in a National Geographic article for how ugly you are! Seriously, you look nothing like a lion!
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 13th, 2014, 4:12 pm

You deserved to be unloved, hated, and for all your dreams to fail.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Frosty » June 14th, 2014, 6:56 am

Wait, is that a scar on your face? Did someone scratched you on your face? Must be the reason your parents gave you the name "Scar" *laughs extremely loud that I almost choked to death *
“At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest - for the clear path was lost...” - Dante Alighieri
Are you a Frozen addict? Then click here! [Frozen Forum]
Frosty
Good ol' Filipino

Good ol' Filipino

Nickname(s): Frost, Franz, Frosty, Lethal, Fro, Leth, Franzy
Pride Points: 1

Postby Katelyn23 » July 18th, 2014, 4:50 am

You were such a terrible ruler that even your loyal followers, the hyenas, gave up on you.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Buffy » July 18th, 2014, 7:08 am

Mufasa.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Katelyn23 » July 18th, 2014, 6:46 pm

Where were those brains you claimed to have? They surely were not there when your whole plan fell apart because Simba survived.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction