Things you SHOULD say to Timon.

Postby Shadowfax » October 13th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Things you SHOULD say to Timon.

Postby Buffy » October 14th, 2013, 2:30 am

You're so charming!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby InsaneSeagull » October 14th, 2013, 8:15 am

You are cool, but you are not always right, get it XD
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby ScarLoyal » April 7th, 2014, 2:11 pm

You were obviously the main character of the movie!
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 16th, 2014, 5:53 am

3 words.

I. Am. AWESOME.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby Timon the great » May 8th, 2014, 7:36 am

All things considered about you, I very recently realized how much of a sentimentalist you really are especially from your own film. Which isn't a bad thing at all from you. Though, I also never thought that comedy and sentimentality (and love) could really and sincerely go together, until now that you've actually shown me. Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 12th, 2014, 6:50 pm

You are very handsome and charming and I admire you for your courage!
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Zonofon » May 14th, 2014, 4:56 pm

Thanks for your optimism! It always helps in difficult situations.
Zonofon

Pride Points: 2

Postby TheWhistlerify » May 16th, 2014, 7:45 pm

It's the crunchy grubs that make the meal,
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Zonofon » July 1st, 2014, 10:03 pm

My friend Timon, thank you for everything that happened to me after I saw that your big eyes are full of love that you're willing to give to everyone.Image I can not remain indifferent at the sight of your eyes and always feel warm inside when they turned on me. These feelings are as warm, as your fluffy fur. I am grateful to you that your lovely appearance is not alone, but with a beautiful soul. You're very cute and kind. If I saw you I will hug you and said: "Thank you." And I would be the happiest person if you hugged me also. Maybe It sound too sentimental, but all that I have written is true.Image
Zonofon

Pride Points: 2

Next

Return to Character Interaction