Ask Timon

Re: Ask Timon

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

To live hakuna matata full time without anything in my way.

You remember how in the battle of Pride Rock, you ran into Zazu's cage and squeezed him? What made you think that he was going to protect you from hyenas?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby ScarLoyal » April 27th, 2014, 12:05 pm

I thought he was going to peck them to be honest.
Do you really hate the theater district?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Timon the great » May 28th, 2014, 5:21 am

After seeing it for myself, I think I do. Oy... Image

Timon, since you know I'm one of your close human buddies, you don't mind me giving you a hug, right? I think you can Always use one! *big smile*
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 11th, 2014, 4:46 pm

Fine, but just one. *hugs Timon the Great*

Would you rather be stuck on an island with a happy Zira :dramaqueen: or an usual Zazu :puke: ? :think:
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Timon the great » September 13th, 2014, 5:05 pm

'Probly a usual Zazu. I can't imagine being with a happy-bad lady who could still use a new hobby. *rolls eyes*

Timon, what do you think about love? Especially since you love your very own Ma?
Spoiler: show
Because, we humans all know that you do! Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Postby Zonofon » September 17th, 2014, 7:51 pm

It's much better than a thousands delicious grubs and bugs. Image But if serious, love helps me to live.Image

Timon, do you trust others?
Zonofon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Timon the great » October 13th, 2014, 7:59 pm

Oh yes. Why not? I trust my friends, family and my colony. Even if those round of guys in the colony don't trust me. Heh, I think I can even trust you humans too! As long as you don't plan to hurt me or..., eat me... Image

Timon, how do you feel now about when some of your colony members used to bully you when you were younger? I'm pretty sure you have done this already, but do you forgive them?

Timon L. Berkowitz

Postby Zonofon » October 20th, 2014, 5:49 pm

I think it was because they didn't understand me.Image I felt myself sad in such moments. But now, when I have found new place to them, they understand that I want only good to them. All can be changed. Image

Timon, do you understand intentions of uncle Max when he wanted to help you to live in colony?
Zonofon

Postby EdtheHyena » October 25th, 2014, 2:54 am

Yeah, his heart's in the right place, but...he can be a douche.

What's your favorite mainstream song?

I know you answered previously with this...

[quote="Timon the great"]What the heck is a pop/rock song and favorite artist? I've never heard of such nonsense. Have You?
[/quote]

Oh really? A year ago, this little discussion took place:

"Simba, are you an Elton John fan?"

"Why yes, I am! He actually held a concert a few years ago at the Pride Rock Bandshell."

So come on, tell us! It can't be THAT embaressing.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Zonofon » December 15th, 2014, 7:22 pm

The one I came up with. Image I like it very much.

How long can you do nothing?
Zonofon

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction