Xuyu (Lion King OC)

Xuyu (Lion King OC)

Postby Ravvij » July 5th, 2014, 8:58 am

Xuyu
Species: African Lion
Coloring/s: Light Tan with lighter highlights.
Personality: Determined and generally uplifting.

Background:
Exiled from her pride in her adolescent years. She refuses to say why, but she'll admit to it involving her carelessness. Since then, she has tried to correct herself and mature so that one day she might be worthy of being part of a pride again.
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Nickname(s): Rav, Ravvij
Pride Points: 2

Re: Xuyu (Lion King OC)

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 5th, 2014, 10:27 am

Okay, I see. :3
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Ravvij » July 5th, 2014, 10:35 am

[quote="TheWhistlerify"]Okay, I see. :3[/quote]
I figured she'd add some spice to the current situation. ;)
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 5th, 2014, 10:36 am

I'm sure Laini wouldn't mind having another lioness she can talk to (she's not too comfortable around Rav's mother just yet, and you did say Xuya has an uplifting personality).

By the way, you do realize there's a sub forum for TLK OCs, right? This is the OT (off topic) section... <_>
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Ravvij » July 5th, 2014, 11:07 am

I know. I put them here in-case I want to use my characters in a non-TLK topic RP.
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Fear fear.

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 5th, 2014, 11:08 am

I suppose that makes sense.

Are we waiting for Gemi to come back now?
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Ravvij » July 5th, 2014, 11:19 am

Yeah. I kinda need to know what she's going to have Skauti do, if anything, before I can introduce this character. If she doesn't know about this character don't tell her. I didn't figure you'd find it either. I was going to surprise you two.
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Fear fear.

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 5th, 2014, 11:21 am

BTW I did mention I might also bring in another character at some point. Do you think bringing her in alongside your character will be a good idea?
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Ravvij » July 5th, 2014, 11:44 am

Maybe... hmm. I have an idea for a plot. I'll PM it to you.
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Fear fear.

Return to Original Characters (OT)