Rav (Lion King OC)

Rav (Lion King OC)

Postby Ravvij » June 27th, 2014, 5:54 pm

Rav
Species: Tsavo Lion
Coloring/s: Browned Dark Grey with Light Grey Accents (belly, neck, chin, paws, etc.)
Personality: Generally pleasant unless threatened.

Background:
Born near the Tsavo River like most of his kin, Rav lives out his pre-adolecent months playing with the other cubs. However, his father, the king of his pride, was defeated in combat by another male from a neighboring pride and was exiled. Rather than risk her son's life Rav's mother, Kaith, escaped with him; carrying Rav in her jaws as she ran off. Kaith raised her son as she would have if he'd still been in the pride. Rav grew large and strong, a powerful hunter and resourseful. He and him mother now lived in a pit, hidden by thick trees and tall plants; many of them thorned and dangerous. Rav had no desire to reclaim his pride. He only saw a life of solitude ahead of him. Just as his adult life was coming about his mother was wounded by hunters, humans. Rav trapped the men in a crevasse near his home and slaughtered them. He tended to his mother and within a short time she recovered. They left their protected spot for a new home, traveling mostly by night, searching for a more permanant place to call home.

(Let me know what you think. I don't know how much this needs to be rewritten, but I like to think it's good.)
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Nickname(s): Rav, Ravvij
Pride Points: 2

Return to Original Characters (OT)