Spoiler: show
Name: Pepper Kneebone
Birthday: March 13th
Blood status: Muggle-born
House: Hufflepuff
Appereance:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Personality: Pepper is cunning and sly boy, who appears to have amazing knowledge of the Dark Arts for his age. He shares Hufflepuff's loyalty and kindness to those he cares about, but, in his case, those are rare. Usually, he's ruthless, mean and prejuded. He can't understand why he was put in the house where everyone is so lame, so he enjoy teasing his roommates. He is abnormally smart, and amazingly talented student.
Favorite Hogwarts classes: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration
Pet: Dark brown owl named Magnus, male.
Family: Both of Pepper's parents are Muggles, who show no interest in the wizarding world. When their son got his Hogwarts letter, they first thought it was some kind of joke. However, they decided to let him go, as they didn't want to stop their only son from finding his true self. They are nice people, known for their good manners, and often donating human right organisations. The only known magical being in his family is a wizard, Yuma, Pepper's great-great-great-great-great-grandfather. In his time, Yuma spent most of his time preparing prized potions.
Patronus: Unable to perform

Silver Walker
Spoiler: show
Name: Silver Walker
Birthday: September 4th
Blood status: Half-blood
House: Ravenclaw
Appereance:
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Dark blue
Personality: Silver is a kind, talented witch. She's very shy, and doesn't like showing herself in front of those she doesn't know well, but can open up to some people she trusts. However, she's always willing to help those who truly need her, and has a special ability to sense it. She loves to study, and always tries to keep her marks on the top. However, she's not always sucessful in it. She's charming, and usually gains trust from the others. She's always ready to fight for her friends and family.
Favorite Hogwarts classes: Potions, Charms
Pet: White Persian cat named Daphne, female.
Family: Silver is a daughter of pure-blood wizard, Panos Walker, and a Muggle mother, Janelle. Jenelle left Panos after finding out his magical identity, leaving Silver to live with him. That's why she barely even remembers her mum, and even these memories seem not to be very pleasant to her. However, she often wonders what happened to her since they parted their ways. After that, her father married Jeanne, pure-blood witch, Silver's new step-mother. Thanks to that, she also has two 7-years old half-sisters, Xylia and Karel, both witches.
Patronus: Tiger cub

* Picutres made using Sims 2 Body Shop.
Characters look a little older, cause I wouldn't be able to make them the way I wanted if I used the child mode. Practically, they are younger version of this.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Re: Pepper and Silver (Harry Potter OC's)

Postby Tsuki » August 21st, 2013, 9:15 pm

Love these :D. I'll post mine when I you actually design them :D
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Return to Original Characters (OT)