Kai Er Xi

Kai Er Xi

Postby Kipekee » August 14th, 2013, 11:34 pm

Name: Kai Er Xi [Kelsey in Chinese - which is my name, haha - Nickname Xi]
Species: Spirit Wolf [Hell specifically]
Pack: No pack [She is alive, but she has the choice to be in hell with power Hati or on earth with normal Hati and Iki]
Rank: Head Shaman [Healer - If the Spirit Wolves come back from Earth and get injured, well then you know what Healers do] - "Hati's Princess"
Personality: She has three sides.
Skoll Loyalty In this form she has cyan markings under her eyes and her fur turns a brighter hue for each color. In this form she contains the same good traits, and has no bad traits. It is said in this form she had pups with Skoll, but it is a false rumor, as she is Hati's mate.
Hati Loyalty In this form she has red markings under her eyes and her fur turns a darker hue for each color. In this form she contains the same bad traits, and has no good traits. In this form she is always caught mating with Hati, but they only had two pups together over all.
Loyalty to Herself In this form she has black markings [specifically a paw and a moon] under her eyes and her fur is pretty much normal. She has two personality traits; Bad traits are fickle, rude, gullible, childish, and Good traits are cheerful, talkative, witty, earthly, open-minded, and two bonuses are agile and flexible.
Description: She is a beige wolf with a lithe build. On her muzzle, back, and tail, she has darker beige stripes. Under the stripes on her back is a dark grayish beige color, and she has this same color on a strip of her shoulder. She has leg sockings that are dark chocolate brown, and she has a complicated set of paws. On her front paws, the creamy coloration returns after her duke toe, the fifth toe on the ankle. On her back paws, her duke toe is much lower. She wears two necklaces; a red glowstick to symbolize her loyalty to Hati and a cyan tinted chain to symbolize her loyalty to Skoll/Iki. Her eyes are nutmeg brown. She has a scar on her back leg in which she swore loyalty to the God of the Wolves and her memory as how she met Hati.
Other: She is the mate of Hati in Off-White 2. She won't be in the Off-White series until the original series ends. When that happens or even in a few months, I'll create an Off-White 2 FF where she appears.
Picture:
KaiErXi.png
KaiErXi.png (80.1 KiB) Viewed 751 times

Parents: ? x ?
Other relations: Her grandpups are Dalame and Popa, and her daughter-in-law is Isa. Her brother-in-law is Skoll.
Mate: Hati
Pups: Eilaa and Kundu
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Return to Original Characters (OT)