Chika Chloe Carver

Chika Chloe Carver

Postby Dark Huntress » May 7th, 2013, 1:10 am

Name: Chika Chloe Carver
Species: Human (Roku's AH actually inspired this, so half-human, half-leopard!)
Description:
Chika has wide, slanted amber eyes and delicate features (a small, Grecian nose and large, full lips). Her eyes are fringed with dark, long lashes, and her skin is a medium tan color. Her hair is layered, with across-swept bangs, a dirty blonde with very dark-brown highlights.
Her build is short (5'2") with wide hips and a full bust. Her limbs are a little stocky but her waist is still trim and slim, she is also much stronger than she seems. Her movements and build are rather mirroring of those of a leopard, though transferred to a human.

Marks/Piercings:
She has a golden double cuff on her left ear and a small diamond stud. She has a tribal rose tramp stamp and a few, small crosses and stars on the bottoms of her wrists and the tops of her hands. Also, she has three parallel slashes on her right shoulder.

Personality:
Not sure yet...depends on where I use her...but it will be catty!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Re: Chika Chloe Carver

Postby DreamEater » May 7th, 2013, 8:51 pm

AnimalHumans helped with this? Lol, I'm surprised I read my name on here. Looks interesting, and hey, Chloe's my dog's name! X3
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby Dark Huntress » May 7th, 2013, 10:07 pm

xP it's a kitty name to me :P and yes, this is my leopard chic!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » May 26th, 2013, 5:31 pm

I like her :)
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Dark Huntress » May 29th, 2013, 10:13 pm

Thx <3
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Return to Original Characters (OT)