Wow That's A Lot!

Wow That's A Lot!

Postby OuRaion » October 16th, 2012, 7:46 am

I have made up a bunch of off-topic characters. Some of them I have used in YouTube videos, others I will use in YouTube videos. They are mainly spoofs of other well known characters. I have pictures of 5, but the others I haven't done yet. The only ones that would be coming soon will be the rest of the Injustice League of Australia. This is NOT including the villains, mainly because there is only two of those, and when filming I didn't take photos. You can veiw the videos by clicking on 'My Videos' in my signature.

The Averagerz
The Bulk
The Bulk.png
The Bulk.png (95.08 KiB) Viewed 1008 times

The Human Iron
The Human Iron.png
The Human Iron.png (23.75 KiB) Viewed 1008 times

Captain Americana (Americana is pepporoni pizza in Australia)
Captain Americana.png
Captain Americana.png (52.57 KiB) Viewed 1008 times

Thor
Thor.png
Thor.png (75.2 KiB) Viewed 1008 times

The Injustice League of Australia
Batman
Batman.png
Batman.png (56.04 KiB) Viewed 1008 times

Super Lag
Plastic Bag Man
Green Torch
Captain Obvious

Misc
Agent P00 (That's one 'p', two zeros)
Doctor Spew - This guy flies a BLARDS. it stands for (Say it fast out loud) 'Bloody Large And Really Dust Stupid

The Fail Four
Mr. Fail
Visible Woman
The Thong (Not what you think it is)
The Ice Cube
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Re: Wow That's A Lot!

Postby Baya » January 9th, 2013, 3:14 pm

....-snort- I'm sorry, I giggled. xD

Batman. Hahahahaha. Just throw that in anywhere, and your thread automatically is admired. :3
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Return to Original Characters (OT)