Juliette A. Prince

Juliette A. Prince

Postby Carl » May 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm

Full Name: Juliette A. Prince
Nicknames: Julie, Achilles, Prince
Species: Domestic dog (mutt)
Sexuality: Bisexual, with a preference for females
Further Info: Juliette likes traveling, sparring, and testing her limits. She's a philosophical thinker, and often winds stories in her head as she goes about her day. Her goals in life are to be the best she can be in storytelling and athleticism, along with the eventual aim of possessing true happiness. She often thinks of herself as being a cut above the rest, but doesn't mind befriending and trying to help them all the same. She can get frustrated easily, but she doesn't mean any harm. She likes spring showers and forests, and enjoys goofing around. She has strong moral convictions and becomes quite fiery with anyone who exhibits bigotry or prejudice in any way, shape, or form. She doesn't hesitate to stand up for herself or her friends, even sometimes acting rather rashly.
Appearance:
aprince.png
lines and shading by Starwuff on deviantArt

*Note: This is a potential new 'sona for myself. I will RPing her soon.*
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to Original Characters (OT)