Kaith (TLK OC)

Kaith (TLK OC)

Postby Ravvij » July 9th, 2014, 7:46 am

Kaith
Species: Tsavo
Coloring/s: light gold/tan. Blue eyes.
Personality: Powerful, regal, calculating, caring, teasing, and vicious. She is the head of all female lionesses in the Tsavo Prides; or she was before she ran away to save the life of her son.

OC Quote: My name is Kaith! I am the former matriarch to the entire Tsavo lions' Prides' along the Tsavo River, as was my mother, and my mother's mother, and so on for many generations. I am the killer of beasts and man. I am the beauty of the Tsavo River. I am the schemer and lier, I am the savior and teacher of many. My past is riddled with pleasures and horrors you can only imagine. I am the Last True Tsavo Matriarch... my line ends with me.

Background:
Kaith was raised by her mother and her grandmother to lead the entire Tsavo lionesses and most of their Prides. She was taught many things, both good and evil, so that she might be a powerful leader. However, her wold came crashing down when her mate lost his position to another male lion and was banished. Fearing for her cub's life, Kaith selfishly left her Pride, her homeland, everyone she knew, and everything she knew.
Kaith raised her son, Rav, to be what she could not be and her mate failed to be. She taught him how to rule justly and fairly. She taught him Pride politics and tactics. She taught him how to hunt using everything at his disposal, especially his wit. But for all her rigorous teachings, Kaith still loved her son dearly. She played with him, laughed with him, they cried together, hunted together, and she teased him as a loving mother should. Now they wander the lands in search of a home and maybe a Pride.
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Nickname(s): Rav, Ravvij
Pride Points: 2

Return to Original Characters (OT)