Hey everyone!

Re: Hey everyone!

Postby Adofo » August 24th, 2014, 3:16 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Welcome to The Pride Adofo, even though you are already a member :)[/quote]
Lol thank you! I love this site! It's my favorite!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby agirlhasnoname » August 27th, 2014, 10:40 pm

Here is the orginal PM:

Okay Dofo, I have no idea I'm telling this to you, but do you remeber? I have once said that I hated Simba and loved Scar sooooo much. Well, my ideas always change. I dunno why but I started to like Simba and hate Scar... I always liked villians when I watched a new movie/tv serries or read a new book, I liked villians. Now I just have three favorite villians: Shenzi, Gollum and Randall(from Monsters, Inc. I actually didn't like him in Monsters University, but liked him in Monsters, Inc. Most people do the opposite of it.)
Okay, I think that I post this message to you for talking about Monsters, Inc and Monsters University. If you have watched them. I think I love M,I and MU as much as I love TLK...
agirlhasnoname
What the hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is a Hufflepuff

Nickname(s): Dotty
Pride Points: 3

Postby Adofo » August 27th, 2014, 10:43 pm

You are a crazy girl! lol! And I have seen them! EXCEPT I haven't seen all of Monsters U. I only saw most of it. I had to leave near the end. (I NEED TO FINISH IT!) Maybe you should lionize a few characters from Monsters!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby agirlhasnoname » August 27th, 2014, 10:50 pm

you're right! i have to! anyway, who's your favorite charecter? mine is randall... and boo. and from MU is dean hardscrabble.
agirlhasnoname
What the hell

is a Hufflepuff

Nickname(s): Dotty
Pride Points: 3

Postby Adofo » August 27th, 2014, 10:51 pm

I'd say from both of them, it had to be Mike! Just cuz he's so weird and quirky
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 20th, 2014, 9:59 pm

[quote="Eli_Ayase"]Yay, :P Now to bring the other FAA people here and get their butts started on posting and joining the forum club.

Hope ya enjoy the forums! =)[/quote]

The FAA is actually amazing and all the peeps there are really nice.
-flails- I'M ALIVE!
I discovered the forums before the albums so hello to all those who remember me xD The good ol' days.

-cannons self- CODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
cody is the man.
he is THE man.
<3 the only guy who is sweeter than cody is my boyfriend
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Previous

Return to Introductions