Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Postby Marizzle » November 16th, 2015, 10:55 pm

Welcome to MLK! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SimbasGuard » November 17th, 2015, 6:01 am

Hello Lynx, have fun here.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on November 19th, 2015, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SimbaPrescott » November 18th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Welcome to MLK!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Braveheart » December 1st, 2015, 9:49 am

Hello. *A male cub peered out of bushes clumsily before crashing all over the grass* :cutesimba:

Finally I have made it! Me, Idir found a place to call home. My own very heartlands somewhere in the African Savannah - :)

*Cough* *Cough* Right, back to business... since I'm bad at introductions, I probably should follow this format. *Me hides Idir from view*

Your name... Huh, I haven't decided yet. :P

Real name... Alfred

Your age... I think I'm a bit old... 28

How you found us this haven: I was reading some reviews about the new Lion Guard, and here I am! I love learning about LTK in general. Some of the threads have really opened my mind. 8-)

I have probably watch all the movies at least 2 to 4 times.

What you hope to find here: A place to call home! Wait, I have probably found it already, didn't I? :D I also love Roleplaying, although I'm still a newbie at constructing super long paragraphs! I may make mistakes and there, I hope that's acceptable through... :cry:

Having wrote this post, I already have a couple of questions as a newbie:
1. Do I have to join the 'Roleplayers' group to start Roleplaying? Or can I just join as I am right now?
2. What are 'pride points' and what does it do?

Yup, that's all folks!

*Idir peers out* Right, I can't wait to meet everyone! As long my creator hasn't been stealing the limelight 8-)
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Carl » December 1st, 2015, 10:11 am

Welcome, Braveheart. To address your questions; 1. No you don't have to join the group. Just dive right in if you want. 2. Pride points are pretty much just reputation points. They don't do much, except I think you need a certain number of them before you can give or take PPs and perhaps before you can use the chatroom, if I remember correctly.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 1st, 2015, 4:55 pm

hello Brave hear Im Goth Kiara, and im 28 as well good to know someone as my age as a TLK fan, I like to role play too but im not role playing for a awhile till I see how the TLK series goes
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Marizzle » December 1st, 2015, 8:06 pm

Hi, Braveheart! Welcome to MLK! If you need any help, don't hesitating in sending me a private message. :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Braveheart » December 2nd, 2015, 2:03 pm

@Killjoy_Dixon: Thanks for the clarification! :) But what is this Chat Room? Is it IRC based?

@GK: Likewise, it's heartening to meet a fellow Roleplayer :D Currently I notice that very few people are into random RPs, could this be a sign that everyone is waiting for the Lion Guard series to begin before making a move? In the past, everyone seem to be writing long paragraphs. XD I'm currently reading the archives of Past RPs, they are very interesting. Perhaps, we can RP in the distant future. :P

@Marizzle: Thank you for the welcome. I can't think of anything at the moment, maybe in the future. There's much to read and learn from everyone , especially in the members area. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 3rd, 2015, 3:55 am

Hey Braveheart, nice to see you here! I'm Leviara, I'm 13, but I'm bouncy!
I like you're signature!
**sits playfully looking at everyone**
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Braveheart » December 3rd, 2015, 5:48 am

Likewise! ;)

I like your signature too, is that from a story?

*Idir runs up and hugs you* Wow, a lioness and super cuddly! Weeeeee.

Please forgive my OC, he has a hugging habit. :D
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions