Hi hi!

Hi hi!

Postby SimbaPrescott » March 3rd, 2015, 9:40 pm

Hi all! I guess I should make a post here, since I've been lurking these boards for about 4-5 years and I've only just worked up the courage to post. Shyness :ocwap:

A quick bit about my TLK-love. The Lion King has been my favorite film since I first saw it in the cinema back in 1994. I also enjoyed Simba's Pride very much (although younger me got super confused about Simba's daughter, having read 6NA beforehand... If only she used the internet back then!), and I like Hakuna Matata for what it is. :P
As for The Lion Guard... I'm looking forward to it, honestly. I just won't get my hopes up for anything too deep, haha.
I also collect Lion King merchandise, which was actually how I found this place all those years ago (after seeing the 'Share your TLK collection' post).

So yeah. Hello! :D
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Re: Hi hi!

Postby Carl » March 3rd, 2015, 10:29 pm

Welcome to the pride, SimbaPrescott. I suppose if you've been lurking so long, you've probably seen me about before, but all the same, I'm Julie, and if you need any help feel free to ask myself or another member of the staff.

I'm sure you'll have a nice stay here. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » March 3rd, 2015, 10:36 pm

Welcome to MLK :D
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Lauren » March 3rd, 2015, 10:41 pm

Hello! Welcome to MLK! If there's anyone you want to chat with or ask anything, you can definitely talk to me. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » March 3rd, 2015, 11:05 pm

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Marizzle » March 4th, 2015, 12:06 am

Welcome to MLK! :)
If you need anything, don't hesitate in asking! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SimbasGuard » March 4th, 2015, 4:52 pm

Hello Simba Prescott, have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SimbaPrescott » March 4th, 2015, 11:24 pm

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, everyone! :)
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Return to Introductions