Hello!

Hello!

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » November 19th, 2014, 6:19 am

Oh, god, I'm so nervous. Uh, hello there! :D Um, I'm Titanic-Wyvern, but you can call me Wyvern or Titan, or Xeno (old internet panhandle, it's the one I use the most).

Let's see... I'm a big fan of TLK, have been since I was very young. I do love plenty of other movies, Disney or not, but TLK is my most favorite. I enjoy the fandom part too (at least the good parts, oh dear!); I enjoy seeing the fanart, fan theories, fan ideas, etc, etc. I also enjoy discussing things too, TLK or not. Since I found this place, I'd thought I would join to discuss and have fun with other fans of this wonderful movie. :)

Joining was a big decision though, as I'm not the most social person. It doesn't help that I have social anxiety either, so when I talk to new people, even if I might not seem like it, I am an absolute wreck. :( But I am working on it, plus I think being on here and talking with other people about something I know will help my anxiety out. But enough of that, that is pretty much my intro. :smug:

((Avatar and signature both by Daenerys, thank you so much! :D))

Spoiler: show

^Made for me from Daenerys, thank you! :3
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Re: Hello!

Postby Shadowfax » November 19th, 2014, 6:03 pm

Welcome to the forum! No need to be nervous, everyone here is friendly and welcoming =)

I too suffer from anxiety and I know a few others on here do too.

Enjoy your time here =) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the other staff members!

Shadow x
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Elton John » November 19th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Welcome :D
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » November 19th, 2014, 7:57 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Welcome to the forum! No need to be nervous, everyone here is friendly and welcoming =)

I too suffer from anxiety and I know a few others on here do too.

Enjoy your time here =) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the other staff members!

Shadow x[/quote]

Heh, thanks! ^ ^ I kind of got that vibe already so it should be fun.

I guess I'm not the only one with anxiety, which is good! And I will enjoy my time here! ^ ^ Any questions, I'll be sure to ask.

[quote="hey101hey"]Welcome :D[/quote]

Hey, thanks! :)

Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Daenerys » November 20th, 2014, 1:31 am

Drem yol lok dovahkiin, dreh hi tinvaak dovah? Zu'u med hin ilir!

Nah I kid but I love your sig n stuff!! Welcome to MLK fellow Skyrim'er B) don't worry about the social issues either, I have social anxiety as well xD MLK is a very helpful and kind community when it comes to that sorta thing ^^
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » November 20th, 2014, 7:28 am

[quote="Daenerys"]Drem yol lok dovahkiin, dreh hi tinvaak dovah? Zu'u med hin ilir!

Nah I kid but I love your sig n stuff!! Welcome to MLK fellow Skyrim'er B) don't worry about the social issues either, I have social anxiety as well xD MLK is a very helpful and kind community when it comes to that sorta thing ^^[/quote]

The fact I even was able to read and know what most of that meant just amuses me! :lol:

But thanks! :D I'm glad to see there's other elder scrolls fans on here. And I'm glad I'm not the only one! Everyone is already kind and helpful so I think everything will be aokay!

Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Elton John » November 20th, 2014, 7:38 am

It's you! The hero of Kvatch!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Queen_Nala » November 23rd, 2014, 9:57 am

Welcome to forums Wyvern, hope you'll have great time here.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » November 23rd, 2014, 6:23 pm

[quote="hey101hey"]It's you! The hero of Kvatch![/quote]

:chuckle: That made me chuckle so hard! That reminds me, I should get to installing Oblivion on my compy! o.o

[quote="Queen_Nala"]Welcome to forums Wyvern, hope you'll have great time here.[/quote]

Hey, thanks! :D

Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby KingKivuli » November 23rd, 2014, 8:04 pm

Hi welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Next

Return to Introductions