Hey hey =D

Hey hey =D

Postby H4RRY5 » September 21st, 2014, 12:25 am

Hi people, how are you? My name is Bruno, I'm from Salvador - Brazil, and I am a unconditional fan of Lion King since a little kid =D Well, first, let me say... sorry for my english =\ It's been awhile that I don't practice my english, I hope I can practice my english more here ^^

I hope I can learn more about TLK and make new friends! :3
H4RRY5

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Hey hey =D

Postby Queen_Nala » September 22nd, 2014, 9:52 pm

Welcome Bruno to world of TLK. I hope you enjoy it as i have for the little amount of time i've been here for now.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » September 22nd, 2014, 10:45 pm

Hello H4RRY5 Have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby H4RRY5 » September 23rd, 2014, 11:22 pm

Thank you people, I will sure have a lot of fun here ^^

Guys, maybe this is kind of "offtopic" but please, I am new here so I'm not sure how this forum works.. I´d like to have a question cleared up, I posted a new topic on "Lion King on Broadway" on 20th September but it has not yet been approved, where my two other posts (incluiding this topic) have been aproved.. can the staff members or the moderation explain me what happened? Thanks in advance =)
H4RRY5

Pride Points: 0

Postby DGFone » September 24th, 2014, 12:44 am

Welcome to MLK, H4RRY! I think you will enjoy being here! :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Paws » September 26th, 2014, 3:43 pm

Welcome MLK H4RRY5. Enjoy your stay! :3
Paws

Pride Points: 8

Postby Shadowfax » September 26th, 2014, 9:20 pm

[quote="H4RRY5"]Thank you people, I will sure have a lot of fun here ^^

Guys, maybe this is kind of "offtopic" but please, I am new here so I'm not sure how this forum works.. I´d like to have a question cleared up, I posted a new topic on "Lion King on Broadway" on 20th September but it has not yet been approved, where my two other posts (incluiding this topic) have been aproved.. can the staff members or the moderation explain me what happened? Thanks in advance =)[/quote]

All your posts have now been approved. I was going through a few for approval the other day, then my internet cut out which is why it took a little longer to appear than the others.

Welcome to the forum btw. Any questions, feel free to PM me =)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Haraka » September 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm

welcome ! enjoy your crazy time here ! :P
Haraka

Pride Points: 10

Postby zira2366 » September 27th, 2014, 9:48 pm

hey guys. Im new here. Hope i can make new friends here.
zira2366
DarkHuntress

Nickname(s): Jessi,Jessa
Pride Points: 1

Return to Introductions