Holla!

Holla!

Postby RawrJoannaful » August 19th, 2014, 3:45 am

Hi, my name's Joanna, I am a huge Lion King fan. It's by far my favourite disney film alongside Aladdin, and although I have yet to see the West End (Broadway) version, I listen to the soundtrack all the time. My favourite song from it is "He Lives In You". I'm studying Musical Theatre at College, I love Performing.

I don't really use many forums so I'm still getting the hang of it all, but anyway. Thanks for reading and hope to talk to some of you soon! :P
RawrJoannaful

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Holla!

Postby SimbasGuard » August 19th, 2014, 11:23 pm

* Roars A Friendly Greeting to RawarJoannaful * Welcome to the Pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 19th, 2014, 11:43 pm

Welcome to the Pride Joanna!! :D :) :cheese:
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Haraka » August 20th, 2014, 2:27 am

Greetings ! Welcome to the pride ! I also love "he lives in you" , it is quite a deep song. I hope to see you posting around , have fun ! :delight:
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby juhouh » August 20th, 2014, 10:55 am

Welcome to the pride! :salute:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Tsuki » August 20th, 2014, 9:07 pm

HOLA!!

Welcome to MLK :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby The Spirit of Life » August 21st, 2014, 1:26 am

Welcome to MLK :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Return to Introductions