The Lion guard

The Lion guard

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 12th, 2015, 3:04 am

Who's up for a lion guard RP?
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: The Lion guard

Postby Braveheart » December 12th, 2015, 5:13 am

Depends. How would you want the RP to be like?
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 12th, 2015, 3:22 pm

not quite sure, maybe close to the show.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 12th, 2015, 10:41 pm

I decided to make this an AU rp set during mufasa's reign.

Plot: after Scar used the roar of the elders to kill the lion guard for not supporting his plot to over throw Mufasa, he was exiled.

Now after simba's birth, Mufasa and Sarabi were blessed with a second son, Jahari.

Roles:

Pridelanders

Pride rock Pride

Mufasa: Me
Sarabi:
Simba:
Jahari: Me
Sarafina:
Nala:
Mheetu:
Chumvi:
Tama:
Kula:

Allies:

Zazu:
Rafiki: Me
Tmon:
Pumbaa:

Out-lander pride

Scar:
Zira:
Nuka:
(OC's recommended as neither Kovu and Vitani have been born yet)

Hyena's

Shenzi:
Banzai:
Ed:
(again, oc's please)

OC sheet

Name: An African name preferably.
Personality:
Bio:

Mine

Name: Jahari
Appearance: Jahari is a tawny furred cub with a black tail fluff and a black mane tuft. He has red eyes, a slightly shaggy muzzle. Despite being younger, he's slightly bigger and stockier than his big brother.
Personality: Jahari is initially Jealous of Simba, not because he's going to be king, but because he feels like their father is ignoring him in favor of Simba. Despite this, Jahari still loves his brother and strives to earn his father's praise and attention. He is sarcastic, sharp tongued and hates being left out. He takes his duties as captain of the lion guard seriously, and this makes him understand why his father is not able to spend as much time with him as he wants to, as both Jahari and Mufasa must put their duties to the kingdom first.
Bio: The second born cub of Mufasa and Sarabi, Jahari is second in line for the throne. Like his uncle before him, Jahari has inherited the roar of the elders. Traditionally, the previous captain trains the new one, much like how the current king trains the first born, but as Scar was exiled, this task was inherited by Mufasa.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Braveheart » December 14th, 2015, 12:38 pm

I like the idea of a TLG style of RP (Past present & AU), but I'm waiting for the actual series to premiere to gather more information about the characters. (And what they actually do) Hopefully by then more people would be interested in one. :sad:
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 15th, 2015, 5:26 am

So your not going to start yet? This AU mostly features OC's or canons from the first two films.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Braveheart » December 16th, 2015, 3:20 pm

Except Mheetu, Chumvi, Tama & Kula, they appear in the 6 six adventures. While I understand that this AU features OC/Cannons in the first two films, their stories might be different in the new settings. I have to think on their background stories, as well as their goals while creating new characters.

Actually the characters I'm thinking about playing would be Scar and some OC I'm still tweaking her background...

Does this RP have any special rules, by the way? Like post length..etc etc.
Braveheart

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 16th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Couples can't be played by the same person.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Return to RP Planning & Discussions