One RP buddy required

One RP buddy required

Postby FlipMode » November 26th, 2014, 7:17 pm

Plot:
Mufasa and Taka (this is set before TLK then) are leaving their current worn down place of rest to search for a new home for the pride. Eventually they will find Pride Rock, the story is about what they go through on the way there really and how they work together as brothers to overcome dangers.

Eventually, when the RP plot is coming to an end, Taka betrays Mufasa at Pride Rock (he is planning this from the beginning) but the plan goes wrong and Taka receives his scar on his eye and becomes known as Scar from that point on. So this RP is kind of setting up the events of TLK, just in a different way.

Pick either Mufasa or Taka and we will go from there. As you can tell this isn't cannon and so acting a little out of character is acceptable for the sake of the plot but generally do try to respond as the character would.
PM or reply here with which character you want. I'll start the RP thread for us shortly after that and notify you when its up. :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: One RP buddy required

Postby SimbasMate » December 9th, 2014, 6:58 pm

Would you like to do this still? I'd like to be Scar if you are still wanting to do this RP. :)
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby FlipMode » December 10th, 2014, 7:24 am

Yay. And stuff.
Yep I could probably still do this actually. I still need to finish my SS gift (by which I mean start it) but as soon as that's done I'll start this for us.
Will be at some point in the few days if that's good with you? :D
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby SimbasMate » December 10th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Sounds like a plan! I'll be on the look out for the topic.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Return to RP Planning & Discussions