[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - I'd like to try to RP again — My Lion King Forum

I'd like to try to RP again

I'd like to try to RP again

Postby Carl » October 3rd, 2014, 2:02 am

Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: I'd like to try to RP again

Postby Carl » November 6th, 2014, 7:53 pm

I've updated the first post with more lenient requirements, I shouldn't take this stuff so seriously and I'm pretty desperate for RPs atm. Please give it a look over and let me know if you're interested.

I'd also like to do an RP with my TLK-sona, Koma.

Anyone?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 6th, 2014, 8:20 pm

I've been looking for an opportunity to RP again. I'm not the best writer or anything, but I think I could write decently length posts and keep up with my grammar aha. I've strayed away from canon ideas over the years. Although, the Scar's Queen idea is quite appealing. I feel as though Scar would be too much of a challenge to write as however.

If you wanted to do an RP that involved your OC, and an almost totally OC cast (I'm interested in the semi-canons, Tama, Malka, Tojo etc) then I might be the gal your looking for aha.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Carl » November 6th, 2014, 8:41 pm

[quote="Amy"]If you wanted to do an RP that involved your OC, and an almost totally OC cast (I'm interested in the semi-canons, Tama, Malka, Tojo etc) then I might be the gal your looking for aha.[/quote]
That will work for one I can use Koma in. Mostly OCs and semi-canons could be fun. Thanks for answering! :)

Do you have any specific ideas you'd like to utilize?
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 6th, 2014, 9:00 pm

I really want to do a survival kind of idea. A terrible dry season has a grip over unclaimed lands, but come the rainy season the lands would have so much potential. They are also unclaimed. So the idea would be that maybe a few lions came across each other and made it their mission to survive together to last the dry season. Then they could try and build a pride and a territory during the rainy season.

We could at least get the male semi-canons in because I assume Scar would have kicked them out of the Pridelands because they were a threat? Tojo and Chumvi perhaps?

Unless you have other ideas of course :3 I can always have a think.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » November 6th, 2014, 10:03 pm

That sounds like a good idea. :) I'd like to add Mheetu to the booted males, I think. Should any of the female semi-canons be involved? Or should the females just be rogue OCs?
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 6th, 2014, 10:32 pm

Sure! Mheetu is always an interesting one to add to the mix. The females can be rouge OCs :3 I've got a few in mind that I could use. I imagined that Tama and Kula would stay with Nala during Scar's reign.

I'll speak more tomorrow about it, I'm off to bed. We probably won't be able until this weekend is over, as I'm busy, but I'll work on OCs in between then.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Carl » November 7th, 2014, 1:08 am

Okay, I'll have to figure up some more OCs too then. I'll try to think of some more ideas too.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 9th, 2014, 5:36 pm

These are the female OCs I'll be using:

Urahisi
Safi
Nuna

Nuna needs some development though!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Carl » November 12th, 2014, 6:27 pm

That's fine, pretty much all of mine need development; I sort of have to start writing about them and let the characters develop themselves rather than giving them set traits. This is why the traits on the profiles I'll be using are mostly guidelines (aside from Koma, who's already been linked).

Anyway, here are my females (again, aside from Koma):

Taika
Nadira
Miltiades

Since you suggested them, do you wanna take Tojo and Chumvi, and I'll take Mheetu since I suggested him? We'll both have 5 that way, so it seems fair to me.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions