[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - (OPEN: New and Accepting) Aroan Pride (OCs) — My Lion King Forum

(OPEN: New and Accepting) Aroan Pride (OCs)

(OPEN: New and Accepting) Aroan Pride (OCs)

Postby Labatis » August 24th, 2014, 7:00 pm

Last edited by Labatis on August 26th, 2014, 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Re: (OPEN: New and Accepting) Aroan Pride (OCs)

Postby Labatis » August 24th, 2014, 10:56 pm

Username: Labatis
Name: Labatis
Scent (Optional): Fresh Fallen Rain
Defects/Mutations (Optional): Multiple Personalities
Crush: No one yet.
Mate: No lioness
Cub(s): 0
Personality: Unknown, due to his changes, but he is mostly the dorky, playful kind.
Appearance (Drawing, Photo, Description): Dull Cream pelt with a lighter underbelly; barely visible spots throughout his body; left eye shut with claw marks raked over it.
Quick Story (Optional): Labatis has plenty of differences from others. He has always kept the same question in mind: How will anyone accept or trust me if I am bound to kill at any moment? He hardly remembers what he does in the personality before, due to the madness in his mind.
Extra/Other (Optional): A former prince of Aroan Pride, eventually was the one to give Labatis his scars, having the biggest one being his blinded left eye.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Return to RP Planning & Discussions