Role Play Experiance

Role Play Experiance

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 7th, 2014, 3:17 am

ok so I have seen some of the role play samples and the seem complicated :sad: I mean do you have to be a good writer to role play? I mean I have good role play experience, but I sometimes just do simple sentences and stuff, but I can also do paragraphs and is there any freestyle role play?
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Role Play Experiance

Postby TheWhistlerify » August 8th, 2014, 5:34 pm

Well... That depends on what you and your RPing partner / partners want.

There aren't really laws about this, really. Anybody can roleplay.
I, personally, love writing lengthy posts because I see RPing as another form of writing. It's like you're writing a story but you're not writing it alone. Since I like to be very descriptive in my stories, I quite enjoy doing the same when I roleplay. It allows me to enjoy writing, which is pretty much my main hobby, more often.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Return to RP Planning & Discussions