Story/RP Players wanted

Re: Story/RP Players wanted

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 5th, 2014, 9:02 am

And what would that be?
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Ravvij » July 5th, 2014, 9:05 am

You'll see! ;)
I'm just waiting for you two to reply to the RP at the moment. You wanted something to happen, well I got it for ya. :D
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Nickname(s): Rav, Ravvij
Pride Points: 2

Postby Ravvij » July 5th, 2014, 9:42 am

Should I go ahead and post or should I wait till Gemini comes back?
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 5th, 2014, 10:01 am

I think she already headed off for tonight. You could post in order to speed things up a little (maybe straight to the place they'll pick to spend the night at).
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Gemini » July 6th, 2014, 6:43 am

Yikes, I see I missed quite a bit. :/ Apologies. I was busy for most of 4th of July and my aunt decided to visit. As of now I am pretty tired, but I will definitely make a post tomorrow morning to catch up!
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Ravvij » July 6th, 2014, 7:16 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Yikes, I see I missed quite a bit. :/ Apologies. I was busy for most of 4th of July and my aunt decided to visit. As of now I am pretty tired, but I will definitely make a post tomorrow morning to catch up![/quote]
You can still make a post if you'd like. I have a new plot point to introduce but I wanted to wait till you posted before I did it.
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Fear fear.

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 6th, 2014, 7:29 am

You'll see what Ravvij has planned for the plot (if he'll be so kind as to inform you). I was thinking of saving Laini's conversation with Skauti for when that will come into motion - I'm sure you'll understand why once he explains it to you.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Ravvij » July 6th, 2014, 8:19 am

Well, we're stuck now. I can't post in the RP without her posting first.
I'm not giving away the plot so soon. I wanted it to be a surprise. :P
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Fear fear.

Postby Gemini » July 6th, 2014, 9:36 pm

I'll post once you message me back telling me about the plot. xP lol
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby Gemini » July 20th, 2014, 5:39 am

Hey, sorry I took so long. I've been busy all week. :/
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions