Story/RP Players wanted

Re: Story/RP Players wanted

Postby Gemini » July 4th, 2014, 9:34 am

^ Nah, it's not laziness. Like I said, it's just the way I write, I don't expect it from anyone else. As long as they're not like two lines I don't mind.

Just making sure you guys don't find it too tiresome to read or respond to or anything. If that's ever the case then I can trim them down a bit.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 4th, 2014, 9:45 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Finished! I think it should fit with what you guys have here, except I had hyenas chasing him instead of wild dogs (whoops... although I can change that if you guys want Px). Not all my posts are going to be that long, but since it's my first one I think the length is justifiable.

[quote="TheWhistlerify"]Hey, I don't think Kopa is canon either.

I just think that his character and its theories add a lot to Simba's already tragic life. It's what draws me to him the most.[/quote]

Fair enough. I would certainly agree that Simba having and losing another child might explain why he is the way he is in TLKII. :hesitant:[/quote]

Not only that...
After losing his father, I can definitely see him take Kopa's death really, really hard. As in really hard.

One of the things that makes me love his character is all that he goes through. Kopa's theories just make that intensify in my opinion.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Gemini » July 4th, 2014, 9:49 am

[quote="TheWhistlerify"][quote="GeminiGemelo"]Finished! I think it should fit with what you guys have here, except I had hyenas chasing him instead of wild dogs (whoops... although I can change that if you guys want Px). Not all my posts are going to be that long, but since it's my first one I think the length is justifiable.

[quote="TheWhistlerify"]Hey, I don't think Kopa is canon either.

I just think that his character and its theories add a lot to Simba's already tragic life. It's what draws me to him the most.[/quote]

Fair enough. I would certainly agree that Simba having and losing another child might explain why he is the way he is in TLKII. :hesitant:[/quote]

Not only that...
After losing his father, I can definitely see him take Kopa's death really, really hard. As in really hard.

One of the things that makes me love his character is all that he goes through. Kopa's theories just make that intensify in my opinion.[/quote]

I can definitely understand and respect that. :hey2: A lot of times I pick out some of the fan theories that I like to bring out a certain point in a character interpretation or to emphasize something that I like about them.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby Ravvij » July 5th, 2014, 8:15 am

So, I feel like my posts are getting a bit dull. Anything you two can think of to make them more interesting?
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Nickname(s): Rav, Ravvij
Pride Points: 2

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 5th, 2014, 8:17 am

We wanted Laini to talk to Skauti again in the evening, but other than that I don't have anything at the moment.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Gemini » July 5th, 2014, 8:27 am

Maybe we could have someone get injured? Or have something unexpected happen? :3 That might spice things up a little.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 5th, 2014, 8:32 am

The question is who (if at all).
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Ravvij » July 5th, 2014, 8:34 am

Yeah, but you don't want to have too much happen too quickly. Even the characters would just give up if a venture was more trouble than it's worth.
I mean should my posts be more involving of my characters?
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 5th, 2014, 8:43 am

I don't see a reason why not if you can make them that way.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Ravvij » July 5th, 2014, 8:50 am

[quote="TheWhistlerify"]I don't see a reason why not if you can make them that way.[/quote]
That's why I'm asking. Do you think I should express my characters a bit more?
By the way, I have an interesting twist to add to the set of characters.
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Fear fear.

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions