Requiring an RP Partner for Private

Requiring an RP Partner for Private

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 14th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Been a while since I've done a TLK RP, but as I'm not in school until September, I thought now would be the perfect time to start one. I'm also a more dedicated person than I used to be aha.

The basic premise would be this:
After a group of poachers attack and kill a fair proportion of a pride, the offspring of a lioness who was also killed escape and begin a journey to find safer pastures and to make sure that their mother's sacrifice wasn't in vain. It isn't all plain sailing, though. There's the possibility of danger and death around every rock in the Serengeti.

As you can tell, the plot is quite broad so lots of things could happen. I'm thinking of four main characters. Two males, two females. I love the whole sibling bond kind of thing.

Requirements:
- Good grammar/spelling/vocabulary.
- Decent sized posts (I understand some posts can only be a few lines long sometimes).
- Someone who knows how to put their posts into paragraphs.
- Someone who can post at least once a day (more if possible).

So PM me if you are interested! Thanks for reading.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Requiring an RP Partner for Private

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 14th, 2014, 7:20 pm

Are all four of the main characters siblings?
Are they all of the same litter (and therefore the same age)?
How old are they? Are they cubs, adolescents who can at least partially take care of themselves or young adults?
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 14th, 2014, 8:33 pm

Yep, they are all family. Other characters can be brought in later on though.

The eldest would be male and he'd be adolescent bordering on young adult. The next two would be from the same litter, a male and a female and they'd be just turning adolescent. The youngest would be female and a cub.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Gemini » July 1st, 2014, 11:17 pm

I like this! Can I take the younger male please? :3
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby ScarsLove » July 2nd, 2014, 12:07 am

I'll take the older female. :)
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Gemini » July 2nd, 2014, 6:29 am

^ Sweet, we'll be littermates! :highfive:

Wait, so do we just need one more person then?
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby it means no worries » August 11th, 2014, 9:27 am

too late for me to join pls?
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Return to RP Planning & Discussions