Available for RP

Available for RP

Postby electricocomics » May 8th, 2014, 2:58 am

Hello,

I am (well, very) new here still but I want to get participating starting with role playing. This is to say I am available for pretty much anything. I am very universal in likes so I am ready for anything you might throw at me and I will let you know if something is bothering me which shouldn't be often..

I am ok with playing canon characters and OCs, something tied to the movie's storyline or your own story completely but my favorite time period is when Scar is king (so many possibilities there). Also I am ok with completely ok with bypassing canon on occasion like say a human lives with the pridelanders.

If already have a few OCs that I can use if an RP ready for join need additional characters. I made sure they were vary adaptable so I could use them for multiple story types.

Tell me if you need people in your RP !

Electricocomics
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Re: Available for RP

Postby Labatis » August 24th, 2014, 7:28 pm

I do have an rp coming 'round called Aroan Pride. It has looks like it is really long, but it truly isn't. I play as a young adult male, named Labatis. (I am fairly new here myself, so if needed, you and I can figure out how to use it.) My roleplaying is in third person view, and I say.... semi-literate to describe the way I role play..? Not sure. This is a lion only rp, though if you're interested, feel free to let me know!
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Return to RP Planning & Discussions