Looking For An RP "Partner in Crime" c:

Looking For An RP "Partner in Crime" c:

Postby Mal3nga » April 27th, 2014, 4:59 am

Hello, hello! c:

I'm Malenga. I'm looking for some new RPs to participate in. So lemme take this chance to tell ya a lil' bit 'bout myself.

I am... literate and realistic. I LOVE to roleplay with some sort of romance going on in the RP, and I would rather use OCs instead of going for canon characters (although, playing semi-canon is good for me, too). I generally don't like to deal with characters who are 'pure evil', but if it helps to make the plot better, then I'm all for it. I also don't mind using characters who are different (ex. LGBT, three-legged, different feline species, ect.). I usually like to make things up as I go along, but have no problem hashing out a plan for the RP. I'm pretty much down for anything to do with plot and am open to taking and giving ideas.

If you're interested in starting a potential roleplay with me, lemme know in a comment and we can PM back and forth.
Mal3nga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Nickname(s): Malenga, Mally, Mal, Giraffe, Queen.
Pride Points: 0

Re: Looking For An RP "Partner in Crime" c:

Postby wolfishgirl » April 27th, 2014, 12:24 pm

I have an RP I want to get started. It's called Mercy Lost and it fits most of your likes.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Mal3nga » April 27th, 2014, 3:09 pm

Hi wolfishgirl. Could you link me to the RP post, or PM me about it? Thanks.
Mal3nga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Nickname(s): Malenga, Mally, Mal, Giraffe, Queen.
Pride Points: 0

Postby wolfishgirl » April 30th, 2014, 3:32 am

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=38814

It's called Mercy Lost and if you have any questions pM me ask on that or on here
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Return to RP Planning & Discussions