1x1 or Small Group RP

1x1 or Small Group RP

Postby Zoketi » March 25th, 2014, 3:51 am

So. I'm pretty much obsessed with roleplaying TLK-style characters at the moment, and I haven't had that many chances to. It's getting frustrating. So if anyone's willing, I'd be happy to toss together a simple rp with some OCs. I must ask that you be able to post a paragraph at least, and use correct grammar, spelling, etc.

available characters;;
Mwanga
Shomari
Silika
Sahalia
Kaharabu
Malai
Jioni
Tufaha
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Re: 1x1 or Small Group RP

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 25th, 2014, 4:58 pm

If we can think of an interesting plotline, I'd totally be up for doing a TLK-style RP. It would have to be something that would keep me interested though, because I can get distracted xD

These are three characters I'd probably use, maybe more:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=38094
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=38093
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=38092
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Zoketi » March 25th, 2014, 9:28 pm

Sure! c: Do you have any ideas right away? Plots aren't my strongest point. xD
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 25th, 2014, 9:50 pm

An OC pride forms but there's one member that betrays them to a rival pride? Or alternative one member starts to try to manipulate them to become leader? Then members of the pride could be having there own dramas on the side...I don't know xD I'm not good at plots either.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Zoketi » March 25th, 2014, 9:56 pm

Those seem pretty good to me! I can kinda work in some minor plots at least with my characters and how they act, for example if I use Malai, she's a spoiled princess. Whereas Kaharabu is a never-smiling harsh rogue.
A pride sounds good with me for a start. ^^ Or perhaps the creation of a pride, or even just two loners meet....maybe one's on the run from a pride or something. Or a natural disaster separates them from their homes. -shrug-
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 25th, 2014, 10:07 pm

I'm going to have a think about it overnight ^^ My time zone is GMT 0, don't know about yours.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Zoketi » March 25th, 2014, 10:12 pm

Ah okay. xD Mine's GMT -5.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 26th, 2014, 7:26 pm

I had a think and we should just do a bunch of different lions coming together and deciding to form a pride, seeing as the land is vacant. No one really takes a leadership role until much later. I like this idea 'maybe one's on the run from a pride or something' - I would quite like to add another young female character so she can fit in there. Then I assume the pride she is running from is quite brutal and maybe they could realise the potential the land has so they fight the whole pride for it?

I don't know, but that seems like a plausible plot to me :3
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Zoketi » March 26th, 2014, 9:34 pm

Ah yes! That sounds great! c: I can certainly throw in Mwanga & Shomari, Tufaha, Jioni, and Malai, but I may only use two or three to start. ;P
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 26th, 2014, 9:40 pm

Awesome. I'll leave you to make the starting post, is that alright? I've got a couple of things to do tonight so I'll reply tomorrow if you're starting it today.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions