Lock Please

Lock Please

Postby Meskhenet » January 19th, 2014, 7:45 pm

Information regarding this post is no longer available. I apologize for any and all inconveniences this may bring upon you.
Last edited by Meskhenet on September 21st, 2015, 2:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Re: Mohatu's Reign

Postby nalasimba83 » January 20th, 2014, 12:07 am

I'm interested!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby nalasimba83 » January 20th, 2014, 12:09 am

Can I take Zira and Zazu, those are the only characters IM familiar with other than mufasa and sarabi
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Meskhenet » January 20th, 2014, 12:21 am

Yay! You can definitely take Zazu and Zira. :D
Meskhenet

Postby nalasimba83 » January 20th, 2014, 1:53 am

Thank you! What is the story about, cause I'm not quite familiar with the list.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Meskhenet » January 20th, 2014, 3:06 am

After the Pride Lands prospered from the drought, Mohatu continued his reign with a lioness named Zula by his side. Eventually they have a cub name Uru. Due to her adventurous and head strong spirit, Mohatu and Zula are extremely protective of her. One day, Uru came across an orphaned cub name Ahadi, whose parents were murdered by a pack of hyenas while they were traveling through the Elephant Graveyard in search of a new place to call home. When Mohatu sees Ahadi he becomes aggressive for he was worried about the princess's safety. After Uru explained Ahadi's situation, Mohatu brings Ahadi back to Pride Rock where he discusses with Zula of what it is to become of the poor cub. After their conversation, Mohatu and Zula agreed to allow Ahadi to stay in the Pride Lands. Naturally Uru is excited since she is no longer the only cub at Pride Rock and she now has a friend at her side, and Ahadi is excited because he now has a home and a true friend by side and he after a while he forgets his past troubles and the feeling of loneliness. But unbeknownst to the cubs that they are secretly betrothed by the royal rulers.

About a year later, both Ahadi and Uru have become young adults. Ahadi has become a well respected pride member and he is being taught the ways of being king by Mohatu and Zuzu while Uru is being taught the responsiblities of being a queen by her mother Zula. Between helping Mohatu training Ahadi to be king and being Mohatu's advisor, Zuzu also has to train her son, Zazu, to become Ahadi and Uru's majordomo. After several months of dedicated training, Ahadi and Uru take Mohatu and Zula's place as King and Queen of the Pride Lands with Zazu as the new advisor.

Eventually, Ahadi and Uru are blessed with two healthy cubs, Mufasa and Taka/Scar, into the world where Mufasa becomes the future king since he is the first born, and they are both presented to the subjects of the Pride Lands. The cubs quickly prosper and grow and they seem to show their mother's same adventurous side she had when she was a cub. While Mufasa and Taka/Scar were playing around two other cubs showed up. After the cubs introduce themselves it is revealed that their names are Sarabi and Sarafina. After they spend the whole day playing all four cubs went back home to their separate prides. It didn't take long before they quickly became a clique. And eventually Sarabi and Sarafina along with their mother's were granted permission to stay at Pride Rock.

There is more, but I need to come up with it. :chuckle:
Meskhenet

Postby nalasimba83 » January 20th, 2014, 5:29 pm

I'll take Uru then!
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Meskhenet » January 20th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Alright I'll put you down for Uru too. :) I might become Ahadi and Mohatu also. ;)
Meskhenet

Postby nalasimba83 » January 20th, 2014, 11:35 pm

Are you planning to take anymore since I'll probably take Scar.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Meskhenet » January 21st, 2014, 12:28 am

I don't know yet I might though. I haven't decided yet. Do you want me to put you down for Scar?

Last edited by Meskhenet on January 21st, 2014, 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meskhenet

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions