Ahadi's Reign Planning [Open!]

Ahadi's Reign Planning [Open!]

Postby Gemini » September 30th, 2013, 6:47 am

As the title aptly suggests, this is a roleplay during Ahadi's reign, before the timeframe of Simba and the first movie. Ending time is yet to be decided. I would like to keep this thread in canon with the movies (whether semi-canon will be accepted or ignored is to be determined later, by popular consensus), though obviously there will be a lot of free room for myself and any interested persons to play around and experiment. ;)

There are no real requirements to join - simply introduce yourself/your character and jump in. All are accepted. However, good grammar/spelling and roleplaying skills, as well as some amount of dedication, would be greatly appreciated for a more controlled, quality RP experience. If this is your weak point or you are busy, simply try to the best of your ability. No big deal. This is not for the purpose of exclusion, but, rather, to prevent the thread from becoming unnecessarily confused by people sporadically entering and leaving with short side-stories which don't concern the main plot.

OCs are accepted, but try not to go overboard, and do try to integrate them naturally into the plot as the story continues. A short description/character sketch and, if desired, a picture would also be appreciated so that other RPers can have an idea of what your character is like.

Canon Character Sign-up: show
Mohatu* - NA
Ahadi - DGFone
Uru - Kopalover
Sarabi - DGFone
Sarafina - RedKite
Mufasa - RedKite
Taka/Scar - GeminiGemelo
Zira - RedKite
Shenzi - KristinaKiara
Banzai - KristinaKiara
Ed - KristinaKiara
Zuzu - DGFone
Zazu - DGFone
Rafiki - TBD
Ni* - TBD
Simba - TBD
Nala - TBD
Mheetu* - Kopalover
Tojo* - DGFone
Tama* - TBD
Kula* - TBD
Chumvi* - TBD
Malka* - TBD
Timon - TBD
Pumbaa - TBD
Chaka* - Kopalover
Kiara* - KristinaKiara
Nuka* - TBD
Vitani* - GeminiGemelo
Kovu* - Skyrim
Spotty* - TBD
Dotty* - TBD

OCs: show
[None yet]

You may sign up for more than one character or for a whole group (the hyena trio or T & P, for example), but please keep it to a reasonable limit. Semi-canons, deleted characters, and characters from the second movie may or may not be used, depending on where the story goes, and OCs may be used to fill these roles instead.

Anyone want to step up and respond? I've already taken Taka/Scar and Vitani, but all other canon characters are currently open. Spots are already disappearing! So don't just stand there with your mouth agape! Hurry and sign up, people! 8-)

EDIT: RedKite has taken Zira and Sarafina.
EDIT: DGFone has taken Sarabi, Zuzu, Zazu, and Tojo.
EDIT: RedKite has taken Mufasa.
EDIT: Kopalover has taken Uru, Mheetu, and Chaka.
EDIT: DGFone has taken Ahadi.
EDIT: Now that there are four of us and most of the major starting roles have been filled, I have created the thread. Sign-ups for new members will continue here.
EDIT: Mohatu has been removed as a role.
EDIT: Skyrim has taken Kovu.
EDIT: KristinaKiara has taken Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, and Kiara.

The roleplay thread is located here.
Last edited by Gemini on October 6th, 2013, 10:41 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Re: Ahadi's Reign RP [Open!]

Postby RedKite » September 30th, 2013, 5:45 pm

How many characters can we have?

I would like to be Zira or Sarafina.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Gemini » September 30th, 2013, 7:12 pm

You can be both, if you'd like. The semi-canons/deleted characters (in asterisks) might not be in the story unless someone really wants to fill that role.

I think a reasonable limit for canons is 3, though I suppose you could sign up for more if your character plays a minor role or if your character dies. :P I'll sign you up for Sarafina and Zira presently.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby RedKite » September 30th, 2013, 7:37 pm

Thanks.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby DGFone » September 30th, 2013, 7:38 pm

May I try out Sarabi and Zuzu/Zazu, please? :D

Edit: And Tojo for when he will show up.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Gemini » September 30th, 2013, 7:43 pm

Sure, no problem. I actually almost forgot to add Zazu in there... so if there are any other canons I missed or characters you want to see in this RP, please let me know. :P
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby RedKite » September 30th, 2013, 7:54 pm

When can we get started?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Gemini » September 30th, 2013, 8:31 pm

I was going to make a separate RP thread when we were ready. We don't need all of the characters filled in now, though at the very least I would like it if someone filled in roles for Ahadi, Uru, and Mufasa.

I will keep this thread open for sign-ups even after we start, so that we can continue filling in roles and newcomers can add OCs and such before RPing.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby RedKite » September 30th, 2013, 9:16 pm

I could be Mufasa?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Gemini » September 30th, 2013, 9:27 pm

^Alright.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions