A new hatred.

A new hatred.

Postby wolfishgirl » September 13th, 2013, 10:54 pm

An OC rp.

This rp is gonna be a bloody one. A rogue (Kieren) has decided it is time for him to be a king, but to be one he needs lionesses. After wooing newly rogue lionesses to join him he looks for a queen and sets his eyes on Amaylia. A beautiful lioness who has just came into her full power, one fit to be his queen. Kieren and the rouge lionesses come up with a plan to steal her away from her pride and betrothed mate, but is there a rogue that wants Kieren for herself? And what lengths will she go to get him?
( because more detail was asked for) Kieren isn't planning on taking over a pride since he holds a grudge towards them. He views them as weak and disgusting. He decides to make his own where he is an actual king, tyrant would be a better word. And what's a king without a queen? He needs the best candidate for his cubs to be the strongest. He stalks out numerous young lionesses until Heidi's Amaylia for her strength and beauty. But the female rogues he already has in his pride don't like the idea of a pride lander becoming one of them, much less a queen. They plan on making her life miserable when she comes, and one rogue in particular loathes her. She fancies herself as the queen and leader. She is planning to maim, torture and kill Amaylia along with whatever brat she produces to prove to Kieren she's the best candidate.
The characters and how you portray them are your own, just stick with the basic good versus evil. No magical switch between them please.
Characters:
Kieren ( male rogue): Wolfishgirl
Amaylia (female pride):
Last edited by wolfishgirl on September 15th, 2013, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Re: A new hatred.

Postby DGFone » September 13th, 2013, 10:58 pm

I don't think I will mind joining this one. :) (Assuming others are allowed to join of course)

What other characters are there?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby wolfishgirl » September 13th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Pretty much any OC you want to put in. And of course... I don't want to do an rp by myself
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby RedKite » September 15th, 2013, 10:17 am

Can I rp Amaylia?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Bloodspill » September 15th, 2013, 10:33 am

Ok, I could RP Shizma's boyfriend, from the same pride, or just the one she wants to be with (if I understood your idea for RP). He would be the prince of this pride. His name is Shadow, maybe too English as for the lion, but I had no idea.
(ok, it would be my first rp 'good' character :P)
Bloodspill
the evil one

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby wolfishgirl » September 15th, 2013, 3:44 pm

Sure red kite
Blood: And oops Shizma is Kieren I forgot to change that one, but I'll find something for Shizma and your character if you want.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby RedKite » September 16th, 2013, 5:25 pm

YAY!
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Return to RP Planning & Discussions