The Chase. RP still open.

The Chase. RP still open.

Postby RedKite » August 9th, 2013, 11:51 am

So, ok I need people to join with your characters, as usual. When this is finished, I will be making this into a novel, so please say if I can't use your characters as if this gets published, I cannot give you credit for them...

So guys, let's see how this goes hey???

Please join and or give me ideas.

The basic rules are that the characters are that they are humans that can turn into big cats. 8-)
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Re: The Chase. RP still open.

Postby RedKite » August 9th, 2013, 4:15 pm

The plot will kinda unfold as we go, but the start will go like this:

In a time that has forgotten all magic and the importance of nature, there are a selected few that have the gift of being able to become big cats, these few go by the name of: The simba watu or Lion-People. They are constantly in battle, two sides and a war that ceases to end. Then, there are the handful within these creatures that are on neither side... Can they resist the temptations of either of the sides, or will they sink into the war like many of the others have?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Skyrim » September 30th, 2013, 12:24 am

oooh cool,i will definitely join.I will get a few characters,but I am actually really confused about this though.
Skyrim
We must only hope

That one day,the light will lead us

Nickname(s): Sky
Pride Points: 1

Postby electricocomics » May 16th, 2014, 2:43 am

If you want to revive this i'm in.
electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby it means no worries » August 11th, 2014, 9:54 am

i am half way through writing a lion king script/novel, the first TLK, apparently is based on Shakespeare's hamlet, mine is kinda based on king lear,it picks up about a year after the birth of the cub at the end of number 2, the new cub is called Kopa. Kovu is being groomed as heir, this makes Kopa feel angry and alone. He struggles to get attention and feels he needs to do something drastic for recognition, he goes out with his brother to hyena territory and plans to be his brother's triumphant "saviour", this goes badly wrong and they get caught up needing Simba to rescue them but Simba only has time to help one of them, he helps kovu and kopa just escapes unharmed. Naturally this heightens tensions, Simba then publicly announces Kovu as his successor.
A few years later Simba is very old and Kovu becomes king, he grows power mad and banishes Kopa from the pridelands, Simba realized he has chosen the wrong successor, he argues with Kovu and is then banished himself. Simba finds Kopa roaming the jungle, bitter with hate, Simba admits he was wrong and asks Kopa to help re-claim the throne, at first Kopa refuses but then Simba tells Kopa the story of Scar (Kovu's father). Kopa agrees to help and they return to the pridelands and and overthrow the tyrant (Kovu). Because he is very old Simba appoints Kopa king. END.

hope you liked it! please PM me with opinion of this, and if you want me to help you to on a story or RP :)

Cameron
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Return to RP Planning & Discussions