1X1 RP (intermediate-advanced / looking for a partner)

1X1 RP (intermediate-advanced / looking for a partner)

Postby FlipMode » April 6th, 2013, 12:56 am

Just looking for a private RP partner first of all, if you guys are interested just reply here. I'll spare you the details for now and post them when / if someone replies.
Intermediate - advanced please! Looking for good quality posts for this one.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: 1X1 RP (intermediate-advanced / looking for a partner)

Postby DGFone » April 6th, 2013, 1:41 am

I think I can start an RP with you. :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » April 10th, 2013, 3:58 pm

Sorry for the late reply, honestly didn't think anoyone was free enough to sign up XD.
The plot premise is young Scar (Taka) and Mufasa searching for Pride Rock in order for Mufasa to begin his rule of the kingdom. At the beggining they have a home but it gets destroyed in a fire, the two of them escape it and so begins thier journey. I want to focus on their relationship and freindship during their eraly days. However Taka is plotting to take Pride rock for himself when they reach it, which ultimately results in him obtaining his scar and his nickname.
So along the way they will have to help eachother and build a strong companionship as they are the only compnay they have most of the time.

Let me know what you think, I'm interested in your opinion on this (I.E do you think we will need more than two players or if it would be more interesting that way and if so which characters could be included?)
If you are happy with the plot, pick a character to play and we can start ASAP :]
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » April 11th, 2013, 7:38 am

The only issue I have is that it will be a very good idea to also have some of the other pride in the RP as well. I was thinking, at minimum, Sarabi and Sarafina. But other than that, I like the premise and will be glad to get started as soon as possible!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to RP Planning & Discussions