I need another RP going and I want to use some characters :D

I need another RP going and I want to use some characters :D

Postby Dark Huntress » February 28th, 2013, 9:45 pm

As the title reads, my current RPs aren't keeping me busy enough and I've got plenty of characters I need to use. The story I'm thinking is some type of natural disaster OR maybe a few prides are killed by one big, evil one and a few lions escape and they fight back.
Open for suggestions and up to 3 (maybe exceptions) partners.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Re: I need another RP going and I want to use some character

Postby ScarsLove » February 28th, 2013, 10:20 pm

I'd love to join in on this rp : D
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Dark Huntress » March 2nd, 2013, 1:45 am

Definitely accepted ;) have we RPed together?
What's your opinion on what the story should be? I'm fair game for anything, I love action :) I'm not very sentimental, but I'll def do it, and I'll post the links for my characters next time.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby ScarsLove » March 2nd, 2013, 1:57 am

We were but then I got lazy and never posted ;_; I'm sorry about that.

Anyways, I like the second plot better than the first one because that way we can incorporate more characters and that one seems like it would last way longer than the first one. Unless we can add to the first one. I had an idea for the first one, maybe after the lions escape the natural disaster and their land is destroyed, the surviving lions join another pride. However this one takes them prisoner ( for whatever reason ) and they need to escape. One of them escapes while the other stays behind or something like that and the other lion gets help from another pride and they fight to rescue the other lion?
ScarsLove

Postby Dark Huntress » March 2nd, 2013, 2:12 am

Sounds good, cuz I have SOO many unused characters, so that will be perfect! I'm going to make a few more, like, two, just for kicks and we'll fit roles ^^
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby ScarsLove » March 2nd, 2013, 2:18 am

Alright. I have plenty of TLK OC's X3 I'll just switch them around to fit into the story whenever you're ready.
ScarsLove

Postby Dark Huntress » March 2nd, 2013, 2:46 am

Characters (links):
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=26437
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=26436
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=26435
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=26434
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=25509

Okay, I'm thinking:
Khairi is the king of the pride that they run to for help. He gets killed sometime and Changa takes over so they go to fight and everything.
Imena's wife was killed in the natural disaster.
I have a few rogue characters I'm going to make :D

Basic Story:
There is an enormous wide scale natural fire and all the inhabitants of the fertile valley must flee over the river to escape. They, much to their dismay, find themselves in a barren area now, ruled by two conflicting prides, each fighting for survival.
The wandering foreigners are picked up by the two pride. One, ruled by a wise, kind king (Khairi), treats his prisoners with dignity and kindness. The other, a foolish, vindictive king (they are fighting over crops-Khairi conserves his and the other didn't so now he wants it) treats his prisoners with cruelty and starves them.
They escape and join Khairi (I'm going to have a rogue thing going on in the background) and everything's good for a few days. Then the other pride launches an attack on them, kills several lions (including Khairi). Changa ascends the throne and wars, revenge-spurred, ensue.
Also, Amunet is trying to get back to her pride and Kafele is assisting her, rather uneillingly at first, but he starts to see he has a duty and it's cowardly to run, especially when others rely upon you. So he joins them and helps the war, he and his mother turn some of his father's pride against him and they eventually defeat them and Kafele takes his rightful place on his father's throne.

Sound good? Imma make my rogue characters then we'll figure out what characters we need :)
Last edited by Dark Huntress on March 3rd, 2013, 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Dark Huntress » March 2nd, 2013, 3:00 am

Sorry about DP:
Name: Amunet
Species. Lion
Siblings: N/A
Parents: N/A (Just part of a pride)
Mate/Crush: N/A
Description: Amunet is a pretty tan color, with cream other and wide, round ice blue eyes. She is well built and very pretty.
History: Amunet has no known history and is separated from her pride (and everyone else) and is almost dead when she meets Kafele, a rogue lion.
Name: Kafele
Species: Lion
Siblings: N/A
Parents: N/A
Mate/Crush: N/A
Description: Kafele is large with white hide and medium gray other and mane. He has emerald green eyes and is well muscled.
History: Kafele is the son of the king (bad) of the dead lands. He ran away when he was a cub because his father killed his little sister, his favorite thing in the world, in a fit of rage and denounces all claims to office and family, except his mother, whom he desperately wishes to free from his abusive father.
He finds Amunet passed out in the desert and takes her to his home-some marshes said to be cursed. Idk what else.
(His mother [Charmion] shares his coloring and has soft blue green eyes) ^^
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby ScarsLove » March 2nd, 2013, 3:15 am

I made two new characters Do you want me to post their links in the thread and see where they could fit? I have a few more :3
ScarsLove

Postby Dark Huntress » March 3rd, 2013, 6:14 am

Yes, please :)
Im thinking:
A few characters for Khairi's pride
A few for the other pride
And a few from across the river...
Your opinion?
Oh, and i need a few main (or not, idk) characters for romantic purposes, add a splash of sentimentality to make it interesting.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Return to RP Planning & Discussions