[Private] Tales of the Serengeti (DGFone & Songo)

Re: [Private] Tales of the Serengeti (DGFone & Songo)

Postby DGFone » February 21st, 2013, 9:50 pm

Oh, I think I get it. Can you include them and the characters in the first post then?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Songo » February 22nd, 2013, 1:23 am

Well, I can get rid of Guerra thats fine. Yes, I'll play Dhoruba and we can have Tajiri be mate's to my lioness Songo. I can handle 4 Characters at once no worries.

But if Delano doesn't want to be mated to Tempesta then Tajiri can have her. Thats up to DG and you. But Amy can I have a small rundown on the 4 tribes.

Are they fighting for land?

Songooo...

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4367
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Postby DGFone » February 22nd, 2013, 2:19 am

I wouldn't mind for Delano to be married to Tempesta, but seeing as he is already in the Leondas pride, it will mean that Tempesta will need to be in it as well.

But Delano is not going to be one of the kings, those two will need to be created first. Amy, because you have the best idea of what the plot will need of them, I think I will allow you to create their profiles if you want.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Songo » February 22nd, 2013, 2:57 am

Well Tempesta can be part of Leonadas Pride, then Songo can be matched with Tajiri and I'll play Jasiri and Dhoruba. ^^
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 22nd, 2013, 7:27 am

Looks like things have been sorted :3 Songo and Tajiri would be a nice couple. I'll make the other profiles when I get back from school today.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Songo » February 22nd, 2013, 8:30 pm

Sounds good. I'm going out tonight So if you start it tonight I might not be able to reply till tomorrow in the AM. ;3 My friends band is playing. ^^
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 22nd, 2013, 10:11 pm

I'm not gonna be able to do the profiles tonight guys, slightly tired from this week >.< Will definitely do it tomorrow!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions