The Pony King.

The Pony King.

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 7th, 2012, 12:11 pm

looking at the title it basicly explains everything. This is a MLP-TLK RP with both characters (all as ponies). I have no idea how this will turn out but we are basicly recreating tlk with ponies. I Will make it clear right now, there are NO OC's in this.
Characters
TLK
Simba - KristinaKiara
Scar - OuRaion
Nala - UruSarabiNala
Sarabi - UruSarabiNala
Sarafina - KristinaKiara
Mufasa - Harvs
Timon - Kitva Hyperlink
Pumba - Harvs
Banzai - Kitva Hyperlink
Shenzi - UruSarabiNala
Ed - OuRaion
MLP
Twilight Sparkle - KristinaKiara
Rainbow Dash - Kitva Hyperlink
Pinky Pie - OuRaion
Fluttershy - Harvs
Apple Jack - UruSarabiNala
Rarity - UruSarabiNala
King Sombra - Harvs
Princess Luna - Kitva Hyperlink
If ya want other chars tell me who you want to be. only tlk chars are set.

plot: simba(as a lion) is getting announced like the story, but then. Boom! Rainbow dash accidentally blew a hole in dimensions making everyonein that world ponies and the ponies from the MLP universe is in that world with them. But the story MUST continue. Scar is still plotting to kill mufussa and simba. but simba survives. The dimention rip causes every single ponie to only be earth ponies.
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on December 20th, 2012, 7:29 am, edited 11 times in total.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Re: The Pony King.

Postby OuRaion » December 7th, 2012, 12:13 pm

Well, I guess it's official that I'm part of this. Nice plot by the way. Can I be Ed too?
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 7th, 2012, 12:16 pm

ok.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 7th, 2012, 12:21 pm

I have added to the plot.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby OuRaion » December 7th, 2012, 12:24 pm

Double post ^ and what do you mean by 'The dimention rip causes every single ponie to only be earth ponies'?
OuRaion

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 7th, 2012, 12:29 pm

[quote="OuRaion"]Double post ^ and what do you mean by 'The dimention rip causes every single ponie to only be earth ponies'?[/quote]
no pegusi or unicorns. so all pegusi won't have their wings anymore and unicorns wont have their horn.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby OuRaion » December 7th, 2012, 12:30 pm

Ok
OuRaion

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 7th, 2012, 1:28 pm

I'll be RD too.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby OuRaion » December 7th, 2012, 1:31 pm

NEW RULE
You cannot be more then three characters.
OuRaion

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 7th, 2012, 9:34 pm

Mind if I join as Twilight Sparkle? =D
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions