Role Playing (OC's and cannon)

Re: Role Playing (OC's and cannon)

Postby longlivethequeen » December 9th, 2012, 2:09 pm

ok :)
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 9th, 2012, 8:47 pm

Cmon guys its somebody's turn that is not me
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby Meskhenet » December 10th, 2012, 1:48 am

(Alright here I go.)
Long ago in the Elephant Graveyard four hyena pups were born to two different mothers. One hyena mother, who happens to be the matriarch of the hyena pack, gave birth to three hyena pups, two males, Banzai and Ed, and one girl named Shenzi. And the other female hyena gave birth to one male hyena pup named Khaki. All four pups were born healthy and "useful" to the pack. One day, when the pups got older they decided to poach in the Pride Lands. (I said because it was "illegal" for hyenas to hunt in the Pride Lands) The pups decided they would try to take down a full grown wildebeest. Bad idea because as they were chasing the gnu through the Pridelands (Another name for a wildebeest) Ed got kicked in the head to the point where he was speech impaired to the point where he can only "talk" in crazy laughter. So, the hyena pups decided to return home before something far worse could happen.
(How was that?)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 10th, 2012, 4:58 am

This is the discussion topic. I have already started it. :P I said it's called Ed's Childhood. also it is NOT set in the elephant graveyard. That place doesn't even exist yet.
Also, younonly play khaki.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Meskhenet » December 10th, 2012, 6:03 am

Oh. :oops:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 10th, 2012, 9:10 am

Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby SimbaDisney » February 1st, 2013, 4:04 pm

Hello Kitva! It's me, Simba3 just I had to make a new account
SimbaDisney

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions