[Public] The Lion King III - New Generations (Request)

Re: The Lion King III - New Generations (Request)

Postby KingKovu44 » June 10th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Everyone, I apologize for my lack of posting today. Today just isn't a good day for me.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Regulus » June 10th, 2012, 11:17 pm

Looks like a lot has happened while I was gone this morning. :ocwap:

When exactly does Zira come into this? I hope I'm not holding things up. :innocent:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Kopalover » June 10th, 2012, 11:36 pm

Earlier, I remember Amy saying that Damu would find her. So maybe, soon after Zira becomes healthy enough to travel after her being in the river? It's all yours and KK44's choice, I guess. Not sure. :)
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 14th, 2012, 4:34 pm

Notice - This RP is stopped for now. I'm participating in Private RPs that require alot of attention at the moment and this is adding to the amount I have to do. I might be able to restart it next month, we'll see.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions